Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This quarantine will last for longer then the government is willing to admit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The economy is floundering, there hasn't been enough time for the virus to die out and we aren't ready for a second wave since a ton of nurses are quitting due to the working conditions not even mentioning we were caught off guard the first time this hit and the higher ups know it. Every time we hit what's supposed to be the end of the quarantine they move it a month forward. Them trying to open up everything so quick isn't because of the virus being nothing, you don't stack bodies on top of each other in a first world country over a "nothing" virus, but because they know that things will get bad if people aren't wageslaving. The road is going to get bumpier from here. Time to strap in.

I hope it lasts until next year or even longer

Everyone is getting hit, especially the people who wasted all their money partying, showing off, buying things they didn't need and didn't save for a rainy day. The cuckerment is trying to bail these retards out though:soy:

Thank God, this entire quarantine feels like a big vacation away from sex-havers being greedy

And I hope it does

Now they get 0.1% of what we have to go through :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is the “new normal”.

tbh the only thing I miss is the gym.

Im okay with LDAR but ı hope they re-open schools in summer so ı can all the normies and chads faces when they cry because they cant go to vacation lol

Yes, you may be right.
It'll take atleast 8 months to prepare some sort of vaccine.

Also surprisingly Wuhan is virus free already :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Any ricecels can you guys explain how is China doing so well?
Makes me suspicious ngl :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

It's all a giant COPE, chad STILL FUCKS.

you don't stack bodies on top of each other in a first world country over a "nothing" virus

Don’t fall for their “wag the dog” psychewarfare bullshit.

Watch this video below. It was all Jew bullshit that helped lie us into Iraq war #1 but most of you here are likely too young to of originally seen it as I myself may have when it originally aired.

Jewish mass media propaganda and hoaxing is no joke.

These Jews are psychopathic masters of human psychology and prey on our collective naivety and trusting nature.

I did math and apparently, if 50,000 people keep dying every 3 months, the US will be completely wiped out in 182 years i think.
If i did my math right

These were one of the most comfy two months of my life :feelsLSD:

If society collapses and I can't afford surgery before it's too late, I will make America and Wuhan pay for what they have done to me,

The quarantine can fuck off. I've spent a week with my family and I just want to rope. Quarantine would be a God-send if I lived by myself or was at college.

Idgaf to be honest since I'm spending all of my free time inside anyway and I don't think the coming crisis is gonna affect minimum wageslaves with no debt so happy days.

Tbh it's going to last a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back