Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This product has destroyed millions of men on the self improvement train

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Guys convinced getting muscular would make girls like them

So they all take this product, creatine.

Creatine gives you about a 0.1% increase to your overall gains. Nothing you can actually notice with your eyes.

Funniest part about it? Creatine increases DHT in the body, which speeds up hairloss, if you’re prone to hair loss such as balding or thinning.

But wait, It gets better! Creatine is extremely cheap and accessible for everyone, it’s only a few dollars for a years supply, so all guys take it!

I wholeheartedly believe creatine is partly responsible for the reason why so many young men are balding and thinning at an alarming rate, all so they can squeeze out a completely unnoticeable extra 0.1% total gains from the gym

Creatine, not even once
E00B30DC 8268 4022 9593 CE227B69E61A

Thanks for warning us

I'll just stick with ovaltine.

I remember I was about to try creatine then heard about all of the shit about dht, ended up never even opening the thing lol. My hair is bad enough already

Been sitting here for years :feelstastyman:

You don't need supplements, 99% of them are bullshit.

Creatine made my face extra bloated

I didnt take creatin, I barely ever went to gym

Women were really smart about men pulling out muscles or penis size. All lies.

Yup. Creatine is a meme. It's almost worthless. Most normalnigger natty gymcel copers think it's a natural substitute to SARMS lel. It never began for them.
Also, don't forget the "you need to take exxxtra protein bro" "take whey isolate bro" "atleast 300grams with BCAAs bro" " the aminos bro" JFL Supplement industry is multi billion$ because of these gullible fools.
The only supplement I take is Ashwagandha because it helps me with my day to day anxiety and sleep.

Guys convinced getting muscular would make girls like them

So they all take this product, creatine.

Creatine gives you about a 0.1% increase to your overall gains. Nothing you can actually notice with your eyes.

Funniest part about it? Creatine increases DHT in the body, which speeds up hairloss, if you’re prone to hair loss such as balding or thinning.

But wait, It gets better! Creatine is extremely cheap and accessible for everyone, it’s only a few dollars for a years supply, so all guys take it!

I wholeheartedly believe creatine is partly responsible for the reason why so many young men are balding and thinning at an alarming rate, all so they can squeeze out a completely unnoticeable extra 0.1% total gains from the gym

Creatine, not even once
View attachment 277965
Not One Word

This and the internet on cellphones need to be abolished.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back