Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This post on IncelSelfie

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
mods there should ban femoids

jfl of course a women would write shit like this. no compassion found in this text since she has no idea how hard life is for undesireable men. dumb cunt.

Didn't read jfl

this is why you should never allow normies into your community.They just inevitably kick out all the actual incels and change what the blackpill actually means to fit their needs.

used "y'all" and "K?" a lot

This is how women try to sound mean and tough. It just sounds silly though.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Incelselfie/comments/gyf0l3/just_like_herpes/

Shit like this makes me so mad. People try to find a problem other to our looks, and call it the reason we don't get pussy.

this is why you should never allow normies into your community.They just inevitably kick out all the actual incels and change what the blackpill actually means to fit their needs.
used "y'all" and "K?" a lot

This is how women try to sound mean and tough. It just sounds silly though.
They are pathetic infiltrator Saboteurs, nothing more, nothing less.

I hope she's reborn as an ugly manlet in her next life.

That is the number one cause of communities going downhill tbh, it happens all too often

Retarded subhuman femoid animal acting like she owns the sub, I could only read like 3 sentences before I had to close it.

That is the number one cause of communities going downhill tbh, it happens all too often
" BOYS WHY DON"T WE INVITE THE SAME GROUP THAT KICKED US OUT OF SOCIETY INTO OUR OWN LITTLE ONLINE COMMUNITY?"
" OI GREAT IDEA MATE!!!!"

top fucking kek

Just fucking lol is this supposed to be some comedy entertainment?

Why do roasties love writing walls of text so much?

Fuck roasties, but shes part right.
Have you even seen the sub? r/incelselfie my ass, more like r/chadselfie.
>Yeah Im +6' tall, chad jawline,good frame and white, but...
Fucking attention whores.
67nhofiq00351

No offense but you gotta be pretty stupid to post a picture of yourself online and say "I'm an incel."

View attachment 273124
And because of these retards everyone thinks we look like the chads in incelselfie

It's always only ever about sex with these ppl, they don't get that it's all interactions for the most part that are skewed.

I keep on skimming over without realising and it just keeps making no sense at all, what a scrambled piece of shit that is
Fuck women

I could never post myself. I've made YT stuff before, but god it's so cringe.

View attachment 273124
He mogs from South Africa to Finland