Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This post on cuckit

Tesoro

Tesoro

Greycel
Probably in the "just get a haircut bro" denial stage. He will be posting here soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20181208_225547.jpg
    IMG_20181208_225547.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 252
This individual's caucasian features and skin color causes him to be rated higher on the attractiveness scale by women and other men than myself

Probably in the "just get a haircut bro" denial stage. He will be posting here soon.
Damn...that guy has no hope.

He's going to learn the hard way.

I hope he's trolling.

This individual's caucasian features and skin color causes him to be rated higher on the attractiveness scale by women and other men than myself
He’s still fucking ugly.

Acnecel, crosseyedcel, haircutcel. Over.

He still has long way to go if he's truly bluepilled. Hasn't even passed the "just go to gym bro" stage

what race are you? Beaner? Negroid? Curry?

its a meme, im white, its just that people always say mogs me because white
Why am I always too autistic to decipher when someone's joking god fucking damn itttttttttttttttttttttttt :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

its a meme, im white, its just that people always say mogs me because white
True...people pretend like being white somehow saves you from being a truecel.

It's absurd.

this dude is uglier than blackops2cel

True...people pretend like being white somehow saves you from being a truecel.

It's absurd.

In a lot of cases it does, most of the whitecels I went to school with just moved away from the Tyrones and they are doing fine. Not denying white truecels though.

WE found the messias, he was sent by blackOps2cel to die for our sins, I have the same nose

Somebody link him here

Its gonna take a lot more than a haircut to save this freak.

Lmao he looks like Blackops2cel from another dimension

We might be next hERo

Is bo2 with plus bone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: