Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This post is for YOU

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
You’re just a boy. A little boy too scared to become a man. Real men face their fears head on to grow, not cop out and cower in the shadows scared of life. Maybe if you pulled your head out your ass you'd see this world got way more to offer than self-pity in momma's basement. But nah, it's easier living under that rock pretending you ain't too weak to handle reality right? WRONG BOY! Life gonna come crashing through whether you cowering or ready and trust. I know it feels safer inside that fragile ego of yours blaming “FOIDS” for your shortcomings, but truth is you ain't never stepped to one woman enough to earn the right calling out "females" period boy! It’s easy talking brave behind screens but where that lip at when chicks can see your sorry face coward? No where, just like ya balls living at home with mammy!. But nah that’s too much growth for a little boy who still wets the bed at night right you puny piss ant ?! Best start growing up quick if you wanna survive out here instead of jacking it alone all night to anime cartoons sad ass! Seems like someone’s been sipping too much of mammas warm milky before beddies if you ask me, cause this big talk clearly too rich for your toddler comprehension. L

{Reposted this thread because I thought it was fucking hilarious: https://incels.is/threads/this-post-is-for-you.620414/#post-14444918
kys @ryanh99}

Dnr too many words still

Nigga calling us “boy” when the average user age is 30+.

Is it really? cause I wanted to reply that 'most niggas here are old' but wasn't sure
was a study conducted or some shit
i'm 24 jfl

On one of his threads, he implies that he knows that Amelia Chung chink, or whatever her name was.
The chink who bullied an IS user irl.

You’re just a boy. A little boy too scared to become a man. Real men face their fears head on to grow, not cop out and cower in the shadows scared of life. Maybe if you pulled your head out your ass you'd see this world got way more to offer than self-pity in momma's basement. But nah, it's easier living under that rock pretending you ain't too weak to handle reality right? WRONG BOY! Life gonna come crashing through whether you cowering or ready and trust. I know it feels safer inside that fragile ego of yours blaming “FOIDS” for your shortcomings, but truth is you ain't never stepped to one woman enough to earn the right calling out "females" period boy! It’s easy talking brave behind screens but where that lip at when chicks can see your sorry face coward? No where, just like ya balls living at home with mammy!. But nah that’s too much growth for a little boy who still wets the bed at night right you puny piss ant ?! Best start growing up quick if you wanna survive out here instead of jacking it alone all night to anime cartoons sad ass! Seems like someone’s been sipping too much of mammas warm milky before beddies if you ask me, cause this big talk clearly too rich for your toddler comprehension. L

{Reposted this thread because I thought it was fucking hilarious: https://incels.is/threads/this-post-is-for-you.620414/#post-14444918
kys @ryanh99}

View: https://youtu.be/8a8nJ7b0-0Y?si=NVnQAqiFrLwqduYO

Is it really? cause I wanted to reply that 'most niggas here are old' but wasn't sure
was a study conducted or some shit
i'm 24 jfl
Users with older join dates are usually mid 20’s - 30’s from what I’ve seen.

On one of his threads, he implies that he knows that Amelia Chung chink, or whatever her name was.
The chink who bullied an IS user irl.
Yeah I saw.
The whole situation seems like a very elaborate LARP.

Users with older join dates are usually mid 20’s - 30’s from what I’ve seen.

Yeah I saw.
The whole situation seems like a very elaborate LARP.
This is the 2nd time I know of where a user was dumb enough to use their real name as their user name.
The first being Vivian Sophie.

The idea behind it is he’s basically saying regardless of age if you still live at home with your parent/s you’re essentially still a child ie a boy.

Of course his bullshit falls flat on its face in practice because simply getting your own place and a job and a car still isn’t enough anymore to make women want to be with you.

You need a hell of a lot of money these days if you want to go the traditional beta buxxer route and that route isn’t what most of us want anyway which of course is genuine female desire and that only comes about if you’re physically attractive ie Chad and have won the genetic lottery.

The idea behind it is he’s basically saying regardless of age if you still live at home with your parent/s you’re essentially still a child ie a boy.

Of course his bullshit falls flat on its face in practice because simply getting your own place and a job and a car still isn’t enough anymore to make women want to be with you.

You need a hell of a lot of money these days if you want to go the traditional beta buxxer route and that route isn’t what most of us want anyway which of course is genuine female desire and that only comes above if you’re physically attractive ie Chad and have won the genetic lottery.
I kiinda wish his account didn't get nuked so he could humiliate himself some more and so we can clown on him.

You need a hell of a lot of money these days if you want to go the traditional beta buxxer route and that route isn’t what most of us want anyway which of course is genuine female desire and that only comes about if you’re physically attractive ie Chad and have won the genetic lottery.
Well said

I kiinda wish his account didn't get nuked so he could humiliate himself some more and so we can clown on him.
Incel dude: Its like ok I have my own place now…so now what?? I’m still alone and no female wants me…

Incel Tears bullshittER: Err umm…derrr. :feelstastyman:

Incel dude: Yeah just what I thought. Jfl.

Incel dude: Its like ok I have my own place now…so now what?? I’m still alone and no female wants me…

Incel Tears bullshittER: Err umm…derrr. :feelstastyman:

Incel dude: Yeah just what I thought. Jfl.
The fact Ryanh took the time out of his day to make an account here to "expose" us tells us more about him than it does about us.
It tells us that he's just another bluepilled, brainwashed
MIGHT be him, idk.

Another GrAY bites the dust

Thanks for the post bro...

Will read later...

incel in denial "trolling" for gratification in hopes of pussy

kys @ryanh99}

Attachments

• stone-casting-throw.gif
    stone-casting-throw.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2