Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This post has made the rounds on Twitter. Girls “compliments” guy with a stake through his heart

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Translation: “I’d never have sex with you free. You’re not hot or fun and I do not lust for you. You must provide and invest in me to get a fraction of the reward that other men got for free. Sex with you is transactional.”

The guys seem to understand that this is a stake in the heart, but the girls are absolutely lost. Throwing around lots of “shoulds” where none belong. Add this to the list of things girls don’t understand.

1: POV
2: averages
3: paternal uncertainty
4: this

a good number 5 would be that they don’t consciously understand the source of their value. Instinctively, they know that they are holes to fuck (betrayed by their intrasexual competition for a mate, which is to make themselves look as fertile/enjoyable to fuck), but they pretend that female value has more than one source. Perhaps they project this appraisal of women onto men, like a male version of strategic plurality. “One category of women for x, another for y.”

Attachments

• IMG_6357.jpeg
    IMG_6357.jpeg
    825.3 KB · Views: 113
Translation: “I’d never have sex with you free. You’re not hot or fun and I do not lust for you. You must provide and invest in me to get a fraction of the reward that other men got for free. Sex with you is transactional.”

i really wonder what should be going on inside a foid's mind for her to genuinely think this will be seen as a compliment. I just cannot comprehend how they can be so clueless.

I know she's a female, but why would she ever think that's a compliment?

I’ll add that there it is becoming very clear that women have some vague/nebulous awareness that men and women are different animals, but where they fuck up is when they pretend to know the totality of what differentiates us, as if they could possibly have the insights necessary to form a position. These insights are forever inaccessible to them. Best they can do is Darwinian theory..

They really just have no idea what sort of creatures we are. Surely they don’t think we’re just girls with dicks and beards?

Cuz femoids are low IQ subanimal specie who do not understand what the fuck they are saying

foids could never be this honest they would say the same thing but with 1000 words of verbal diarrhoea

i really wonder what should be going on inside a foid's mind for her to genuinely think this will be seen as a compliment. I just cannot comprehend how they can be so clueless.

Heres the thing. Swap the sexes and it makes sense. If a guy said that to a girl, it would be a massive compliment. “You aren’t just a hole to fuck, I want you forever and I want to put in work for access to you.”. And form this projection come the retarded statements like “they got to have me for one night (in my teens/20s, exciting sex for free), you get to have me forever (starfish maintenance sex, post-wall to post-menopause and beyond).”

But the exact inverse is true when the sexes are swapped back. Because the OBJECT of a relationship/marriage is not the man. It is the women’s vagina. Your value is GREATER when you have to pay/invest less for access, since this delta is made up for by your primal value. The girls think that we don’t want to feel like we’re just meat. Again, exact oposited is true.

logically there are only 2 options

1. its a larp to get online attention or deliberately hurt men (bear trend was same) and they know exactly what it means. This is a likely option since women openly downplay that af/bb exists and so on. They proactively hide it, so they know. Humans have optimism bias, meaning they tend to accept positive things and reject negative. This means ppl with positive attributes are more aware of them. GL ppl and women are more aware of their powerlevel than normies.

This implies foids know.

2. Option 2 is that from a foid perspective, sex is so easy to get that to her, a hookup is like going to mcdonalds vs deciding to stay with somone is actually deeper than that. I would consider this a redpill take tho, as it takes agency away from foids and paints them as retards that dont know what they are doing and are irresponsible for their actions

IMO number one is most likely, trust your hunch guys. They know exactly what they are doing, it is not a compliment but an attack, similar to the man vs bear thing. There is no right answer.

If he ignores her comment, hes accepting a hoe and low value or something. And if he rejects her after the comment, they will say HE is low value and insecure and HE CANT HANDLE ME YAAS KWEEN

double binds are a classic foid manipulation strat, learn it, see it, avoid it

See my above post. It’s projection, because they would regard it as a compliment if said to them. They’re simple creatures, lol.

So basically he’s a Simp woman fucked w 100 guy in high school and now that her pussy is like a sewer, she found herself a simp man and wants to marry him as soon as possible.

1. its a larp to get online attention or deliberately hurt men (bear trend was same) and they know exactly what it means. This is a likely option since women openly downplay that af/bb exists and so on. They proactively hide it, so they know. Humans have optimism bias, meaning they tend to accept positive things and reject negative. This means ppl with positive attributes are more aware of them. GL ppl and women are more aware of their powerlevel than normies.

This implies foids know.

2. Option 2 is that from a foid perspective, sex is so easy to get that to her, a hookup is like going to mcdonalds vs deciding to stay with somone is actually deeper than that. I would consider this a redpill take tho, as it takes agency away from foids and paints them as retards that dont know what they are doing and are irresponsible for their actions

IMO number one is most likely, trust your hunch guys. They know exactly what they are doing, it is not a compliment but an attack, similar to the man vs bear thing. There is no right answer.

If he ignores her comment, hes accepting a hoe and low value or something. And if he rejects her after the comment, they will say HE is low value and insecure and HE CANT HANDLE ME YAAS KWEEN

Good post

But,

>This implies foids know.

Not necessarily true, for reasons of the midwit meme. If something is a long-standing, species-wide game theory optimal strategy, such that it’s become instinctive, you do it without knowing. That they keep their AF/BB strategy secret while employing it is not proof that they are even aware of it, or actively trying to hide it. To keep their past sexual escapades hidden from marriageable men might just come naturally to them. I suspect it does.

Based normie for dodging the bullet.

Foid IQ is about the same as my room temperature, in celsius.

They lack as much awareness as the average indian
I’ll add that there it is becoming very clear that women have some vague/nebulous awareness that men and women are different animals, but where they fuck up is when they pretend to know the totality of what differentiates us, as if they could possibly have the insights necessary to form a position. These insights are forever inaccessible to them. Best they can do is Darwinian theory..

They really just have no idea what sort of creatures we are. Surely they don’t think we’re just girls with dicks and beards?
Both genders are the same species, but could not but further apart.

Men build, women move in
Men work, women exist
Men are human BEings, women are human doings.

Good theory.

I'd say that it also ties into foids in-group preference & communal narcissist nature as well.
This implies foids know.

Based.

Foid IQ is about the same as my room temperature, in celsius.

They lack as much awareness as the average indian

Both genders are the same species, but could not but further apart.

Men build, women move in
Men work, women exist
Men are human BEings, women are human doings.

Good theory.

I'd say that it also ties into foids in-group preference & communal narcissist nature as well.

Based.
>foid IQ

Not necessarily. It’s a matter of unknown unknowns and it being easier to make sense of things by mapping your own mental model onto others. How would foids - not known for their sentience - have any idea that men are entirely different animals? Furthermore, how would they be able to know precisely in which ways we differ mentally/psychologically? Some information is just inaccessible to them.

You're not supposed to say the quiet part out loud