Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This post from redditor

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Sozialismus, Kommunismus, Lenin und Revolution
★★
Screenshot 20240713 165437
how do we genuinely stop being creepy? How are we supposed to even ascend mang

"Creepy" = Ugly

Simple

They'll never answer you sincerely. They'll just gaslight like usual

Jeez. Maybe trump will make a good percentage of redditors kill themselves come November. It would be worth celebrating yk

Its easy brah just talk to her and be confident
FtbwTRQWYAAbZKf

TIL men are creepy bc they say hi

some foids think everything is a come-on tbh so if you're an incel then everything is creepy

and beckies keep complaining that their chad bf/ons seemed to love them, then left, bc they thought he was genuinely interested

generally the only exceptions are when ur a dull normie so they just treat u like a prop. then they can be 'comfortable' bc u r a part of the scenery, not an individual.

How are foids actually so retarded it`s baffling

not all men who cold approach are incels but all incels are cold approaching her.
this is a fat female humblebragging that she gets approached alllllll the time because she is like so hot and has a huge pussy or something

i cant agree with her more like if ur gonna approach at least show her something like your gun collection im sure she would love to see you 'shoot your shot' then!! haha!

Remember guys: The only legitimate way to have sex with someone is either paying them or knowing them for years, just on the very slim off-chance they're interested, otherwise you're a creep.

Remember guys: The only legitimate way to have sex with someone is either paying them or knowing them for years, just on the very slim off-chance they're interested, otherwise you're a creep.

That or being in a large friend group with foids

Every is getting laid that way. Going out with friends, some dudes, mostly girls, get drunk at the bar, and bam… she has her eyes set on you.

Or a guy and girl who have a “friendship” and again… Friday night in your room alcohol is involved and she gives you the “fuck me” eyes and confesses her feelings.

Friends with benefits after

Fuck… the things I’m missing out on.

That or being in a large friend group with foids

Every is getting laid that way. Going out with friends, some dudes, mostly girls, get drunk at the bar, and bam… she has her eyes set on you.

Or a guy and girl who have a “friendship” and again… Friday night in your room alcohol is involved and she gives you the “fuck me” eyes and confesses her feelings.

Friends with benefits after

Fuck… the things I’m missing out on.
Well... there is ANOOOTHER involving alcohol, but it's not very respected or legal...

471bd4715f028f3513d53dea642e0f99.jpg