Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This place the last remaining social interaction I have on the internet

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I am banned from everywhere else for being too honest and blackpilled. Just got banned from a "Forever Alone" discord which was about half incel, half failed normies, reason being I was too "negative" to have around.

If/when I eventually get banned here, or this place gets blocked in my country, I officially have nowhere else to post and discuss. All the other places I once used devolved into normie echo-chambers, or simply blocked by ISPs. "Just get a VPN bro" doesn't help, but I can't communicate on a VPN since all VPNs are blocked from communicating on all the places I went to.

Can't believe after all these years the internet has become so normiefied that Ive slowly been pushed out of it. I miss the 1990s and early 2000s internet, before all the normies obtained internet connections.

Last edited:
Yeah i get banned on every forum including this one.

I was on social anxiety forum for 4 years doing fine then they got a female mod and i was permabanned in 1 day.

This place is the last social interaction I have, period.

Well yes, its the same for me, unless you include talking to a clinical psychologist for 1 hour once every few weeks or months as social interaction.

Social media killed the Internet. I remember pre-facebook and pre-twitter Internet like it was yesterday man. Youngcels missed out.

This place is social media for ugly people.

It's the only non cucked website