Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This place isn't toxic like IncelTear(s)

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Whenever I browse this place, I feel relaxed, at ease...browsting toxic places like cucktear(s) and FoidDatingStrats, I don't get the same feeling for some reason. I think the reason for that is that places like cucktear(s) are dedicated to putting other people down, which is an inherently toxic pursuit.

This place, on the other hand, is about facing the truth and providing genuine support for one another. Sure, we tell each other "it's over, bro", but it's out of protection. We've all been burned, played or rejected as a result of taking the blue pill, and one of the aims of the black pill philosophy is to prevent these things from happening again. Like it or not (and I'm looking directly at you, cucktear(s) ) there's a genuine sense of brotherhood here.

Cucktear(s) is a hate sub that gives disingenuous "advice". I think we actually try to help each other out here, and genuinely care for one another far more than a place like cucktear(s) that puts on the front of empathy and is really just a place overrun by ugly trannies and bitter fat fucks who like to pick on those worse off than them to make themselves feel better.

Note: This goes for FoidDatingStrategy too.

Also if you got offended at my use of the word "foid", bite me and get over it. :)

This place >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> toxic subs like cucktear(s) and foiddatingstrats

IT is basically a negative IQ cesspool of incels-in-denial and morbidly obese used up foids spending their whole day bullying virgin men. It's a miracle that sub isn't banned yet considering they literally tell incels to kill themselves and the only reason it's not banned is because it's cuckit.

word, this is the only place i feel welcomed.
83975708 160333145404996 374348030964400128 n

sounds like you're the one in an echo chamber :soy:

They don't understand that you don't become an incel, you are born as one. Fucking hilarious ngl
I like the lack of empathy and false concern they show in that thread too that clearly demonstrates OP's point tbhngl
Remember these are the same people telling you can't attract women because of your horrible personality.

I like the lack of empathy and false concern they show in that thread too that clearly demonstrates OP's point tbhngl
Remember these are the same people telling you can't attract women because of your horrible personality.
Also this, as we say "memes write themselves".

According it IT, they make it seem like we're a wretched hive of scum and villainy, when in reality they are.

This place toxic as hell tf u on my nigga

Whenever I browse this place, I feel relaxed, at ease...browsting toxic places like cucktear(s) and FoidDatingStrats, I don't get the same feeling for some reason. I think the reason for that is that places like cucktear(s) are dedicated to putting other people down, which is an inherently toxic pursuit.

This place, on the other hand, is about facing the truth and providing genuine support for one another. Sure, we tell each other "it's over, bro", but it's out of protection. We've all been burned, played or rejected as a result of taking the blue pill, and one of the aims of the black pill philosophy is to prevent these things from happening again. Like it or not (and I'm looking directly at you, cucktear(s) ) there's a genuine sense of brotherhood here.

Cucktear(s) is a hate sub that gives disingenuous "advice". I think we actually try to help each other out here, and genuinely care for one another far more than a place like cucktear(s) that puts on the front of empathy and is really just a place overrun by ugly trannies and bitter fat fucks who like to pick on those worse off than them to make themselves feel better.

Note: This goes for FoidDatingStrategy too.

Also if you got offended at my use of the word "foid", bite me and get over it. :)

This place >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> toxic subs like cucktear(s) and foiddatingstrats
Why are you browsing them in the first place? What is wrong with like the 30% of you who actively look at that shit?

IT is basically a negative IQ cesspool of incels-in-denial and morbidly obese used up foids spending their whole day bullying virgin men. It's a miracle that sub isn't banned yet considering they literally tell incels to kill themselves and the only reason it's not banned is because it's cuckit.

They haven't been banned cause they hold a popular and common belief. They think that incels should die and so does the rest of cuckit so naturally they won't ban their own.

For sure. This place is a safe haven for incels to hangout with each other.