Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place isn’t the same as it was

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Tellem T, Framecel, Gambler all banned. Even Zyros was banned for a time. If chudur-budur leaves it’s definitely over. Otaku is a cool dude as is @blackpill47 and a few others. But some legends have departed from us for sure.

Otaku, as in Kointo?

Seems like even some incels need someone to worship.

Religion makes sense to me now.

QuantumDummy said:

Lol, yeah it seems that way

UncannyValley said:
Otaku, as in Kointo?

Yes

QuantumDummy said:

It’s not incel worship, it’s that they produced pretty funny/entertaining stuff.

Templarcel421 said:
Yes

It’s not incel worship, it’s that they produced pretty funny/entertaining stuff.

I understand.

I guess we just see things differently.

I'm only here to relate to other incels, not participate in a popularity contest.

i dont notice the difference

Templarcel421 said:
Otaku is a cool dude

Alright. I can't really post on this account much anymore. Parents know the account name from lurking on here and seeing the discussions about me being Kointo

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Alright. I can't really post on this account much anymore. Parents know the account name from lurking on here and seeing the discussions about me being Kointo

Pressing F for you my dude

Templarcel421 said:
Pressing F for you my dude

I'm posting on another account though. You just don't know which one.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

How did you let that happen?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I'm posting on another account though. You just don't know which one.

I will know if I see an account with 100 post a day

Press f to pay fuck off

vWbcWf1.png

this is your incel legend? the volcel who believed himself to be superior to incels and didnt hesitate on rubbing it on your face? maybe you should get new legends.

i also want to point out that we didn't permaban him; i banned him for a month after several instances of him being a cunt to incels in this incel forum. he requested a permaban because he wanted to be a martyr of some sort.

retarded_dumbshit said:
vWbcWf1.png

this is your incel legend? the volcel who believed himself to be superior to incels and didnt hesitate on rubbing it on your face? maybe you should get new legends.

i also want to point out that we didn't permaban him; i banned him for a month after several instances of him being a cunt to incels in this incel forum. he requested a permaban because he wanted to be a martyr of some sort.

So why do you guys continue to allow Vman to harass people? Your rules clearly state that blackpilled normies are allowed yet you let this guy bully and attack until it pushes users over the edge. They lash out back at him and then y’all bam the user instead of Vman. Just go ahead and make the dude an admin and change the siren to theVman.me and let him vet every new person that’s joins.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Got the feeling that I saw you less. Just make an alt where you don't post so much anime and notify in a pm that it's you.

Templarcel421 said:
So why do you guys continue to allow Vman to harass people? Your rules clearly state that blackpilled normies are allowed yet you let this guy bully and attack until it pushes users over the edge. They lash out back at him and then y’all bam the user instead of Vman. Just go ahead and make the dude an admin and change the siren to theVman.me and let him vet every new person that’s joins.

cucktear detected.

Yeah there's been a shit ton of active users banned or stopped posting.

LOL I've never been to inceltears in my life. I'm referencing the mods here. The mods have apparently given Vman cart blanche to bully and harass.

>Joined: 02-07-2018
>Posts: 193

And who are you again?

Solitarian_Walker said:
>Joined: 02-07-2018
>Posts: 193
And who are you again?
a account that respects gambler xd

gambler is the GOAT

Lol I got a 10% warning for saying "ya'll" JFL wtf is that bullshit? Ya'll mods be retarded n shieeet. As for who I am, I am a Gambler and Zyros fan account.

I've never bullied or attacked anyone on this site, yet I'm sure a ban is coming. Cool, just keep letting Vman run the show.

Templarcel421 said:
Lol I got a 10% warning for saying "ya'll" JFL wtf is that bullshit?

No you didn't. Did you really lol?

QuantumDummy said:
I understand.

I guess we just see things differently.

I'm only here to relate to other incels, not participate in a popularity contest.

wish other users on here would think like this.

UncannyValley said:
No you didn't. Did you really lol?

[attachment=2365]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 2.37.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 2.37.13 PM.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 84
>all of the people he listed are decent looking people

HMMMMM

VLÖ said:
>all of the people he listed are decent looking people

HMMMMM

You don't know what Kointo looks like

UncannyValley said:
You don't know what Kointo looks like

Well I mean in general. We know what 4 of the people he listed look like.

Y'all should calm down, nothing lasts forever.

Everyone needs to calm down and stop being so fucking emo. Someone says something a little mean and next thing some user leaves. This is exactly what cucktears and lookism wants.

commander_zoidberg said:
Everyone needs to calm down and stop being so fucking emo. Someone says something a little mean and next thing some user leaves. This is exactly what cucktears and lookism wants.

Who left?

Juxtaposition6 said:
hey boy, CALM DOWN YALL

I was swearing at the situation, not the person