Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This place is the only place where you are allowed to be racist online

C

CMD

Officer
★★★★
I mean think about it, this place is the only place you are allowed to be racist on.

Half of the shit people say here would not fly on mainstream SM networks like insta facebook snapchat or twitter:feelskek:

I mean think about it, this place is the only place you are allowed to be racist on.
I'm not racist, neither is anyone else here.

Same with black pill views. Try it. Get b&

Twitter, TikTok? I think these days, those guys are worse.

Theres the no racebaiting rule. You can post racist stuff unless you try to provoke a fight.

Half of the shit people say here would not fly on mainstream SM networks like insta facebook snapchat or twitter:feelskek:
stormfront.org
chimpout.com
chimpout.org
niggermania
Looksmax.org
Discord Servera

Telegram
Quora

To call the incel community racist is ridiculous. There is not a community more diverse than this one
Not saying that as a group it's racist but there are individuals

Plenty of other places where you can be racist

Nah, half of mainstream internet is already racist as hell, I remember some 10 years ago or so when Stormfronters were saying that the comments sections on Fox News and breitbart were indistinguishable from posts on their forum and its only gotten worse since then.

I see racist shit all the time on twitter