Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This place is so fucking soy

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Literally all my warnings come from starting racewar threads nigga wtf how fragile is this faggot @knajid

Looksmax mogs keep coping soyboys

On r/incels and r/braincels there was way less racebaiting. No wonder this :feelsclown: forum didn't attract all the refugees from there.

Literally all my warnings come from starting racewar threads nigga wtf how fragile is this faggot @knajid

Get the fuck out of here then. Half your posts are cocksucking that forum anyway. Either use one, use both but don’t cross post, or use none. Fucking hindu dindu

Mods here are too cucked. but it has positives

I have also received several warnings because of race baitning. One of them was a thread exposing jews, so I suspect that there either is a jew or jew-sympathizer among the staff.

I have also received several warnings because of race baitning. One of them was a thread exposing jews, so I suspect that there either is a jew or jew-sympathizer among the staff.

Nope. literally no Caucasian ancestory.
>Admits to having a dark father
>Pastier and whiter skin than those he insults as being pasty/white

U dont have to be caucasoid to be a mutt sweetie ;)

>Admits to having a dark father
>Pastier and whiter skin than those he insults as being pasty/white

U dont have to be caucasoid to be a mutt sweetie ;)
Oh well, at least I'm not white

Didn't you post a picture of yourself showing off your muscles in twitter? You looked pretty much white to me.

Though I can't find that post now so I might have got you mixed up with someone else.
No that was me. I have light skin but same way an asian/hispanic/arab fould have light skin, but I have no Caucasian blood.

Who are you on Twitter?

No that was me. I have light skin but same way an asian/hispanic/arab fould have light skin, but I have no Caucasian blood.

Arabs and hispanics are Caucasians though, they're just a bit brown but there's a skin colour range from Scandinavia to say north Africa.

Who are you on Twitter?
I didn't make an account in twitter, I just lurk to see the stuff in Incels.co account

I didn't make an account in twitter, I just lurk to see the stuff in Incels.co account
Thoughts on the gains tho? I eternally mogged that guy.

Thoughts on the gains tho? I eternally mogged that guy.
I don't even remember why you posted that picture so I don't know what you're talking about, the only thing I remembered was you posting it, brootal.

I don't even remember why you posted that picture so I don't know what you're talking about, the only thing I remembered was you posting it, brootal.
I'm jacked nigga fear me.

Get the fuck out of here then. Half your posts are cocksucking that forum anyway. Either use one, use both but don’t cross post, or use none. Fucking hindu dindu
14/88

As in? You are a true curry, right? As in a shitskin? And you start wars saying how curries are joke race and whitecels would rope if they were curry?

If so seems harsh to be banned.

Are you on stormfront??