Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place is shit and Im gonna stop coming here

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Just boring shit and larper and my life is so far gone you people can never relate anyway. Who gives a fuck. Once you get to 30 as a incel it's fully over for you anyway. There is no point circlejerking over it anymore. The only way out is death.

Just boring shit and larper and my life is so far gone you people can never relate anyway. Who gives a fuck. Once you get to 30 as a incel it's fully over for you anyway. There is no point circlejerking over it anymore. The only way out is death.
Based

You know this is the only place you can talk about inceldom and the Blackpill. Here you can express yourself easily using terms normies wont understand.

It is still good to stay hydrated on blackpills. Just take a break. But you will always come back.

You know this is the only place you can talk about inceldom and the Blackpill. Here you can express yourself easily using terms normies wont understand.
Well you cant really fully express yourself on the internet because the three letter agencies are always larping here

Well you cant really fully express yourself on the internet because the three letter agencies are always larping here
Not talking about concrete retribution plans may be enough to avoid them. The rest is probably beneath your freedom of speech. Unless you are from outside the US (which is my case)

See you next week

Just shit on the floor bro, everyone else is doing it too

My life has been the same since I was 18. I'm 25 now and I doubt it's gonna change in my 30s either