Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place is nicer no one here race baits as much as looksmax.org literally every fucking post is coping storm fag cels or coping ethnics.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Here i can look to most of the brothers here as brothers rather than being part of some opposing force to me here people can cut through the bullshit and see it for what it is it's all looks at the end of the day and race cope at the end of everything is just a dumbass fucking cope made to divide us incels you cannot be black pilled and a storm fag period or any racial supremacist.

I mean they can't even build up shit everything they have is built of the scarps of this place literally the dudes their don't want to get laid they want to be worship male models all day shit post or just bring others down all fucking day like seriously fuck that place

I guess it's good I never bothered with that place then.

I guess it's good I never bothered with that place then.

Literally every post is race bait and everything they have is built of the scarps of this place i'm glad this place exists

just be homosexual then join that site

just be homosexual then join that site

LOL TBQH i mean all the threads are either about male models extreme race bait even by this sites standards chad worship to new levels shit posting to new levels no new thought comes out like what is the point in that site

I hate looksmax just full of bragging chads
Funny memes though

I hate looksmax just full of bragging chads
Funny memes though

I like it if it was less racist less shit posting less race baity in general less divided less bullying others

Is it a good thing that it was banned in russia then ?