Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This place is making me lose it

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I feel myself becoming more unstable the more I view and post here, yet I cannot stop. So much black pill, ragefuel, and suifuel. I need to do something productive but can't stay away from this place.

Kek, I've died inside years ago, shit hasn't changed at all since I started going on incels.

Truecels like me where already dead inside and finding this website is a blessing for us.

I MUST ascend. I cannot remain this way forever.

You are going through a phase, trust me you will become stable again right now your are still not use to this exposure but once you get use to it and overcome the suffering you will become a new man,
I have been through this, many people like @fukmylyf have witness me breaking down multiple times, but now I'm very stable.

I feel the same with and without this forum, only difference is the Blackpill is in my knowledge and I get to actually talk to people that have similarities and agree with me.

Good luck my man, i hope you can

This is like a bless for me. The only form of socializing that i enjoy. But i understand. The suifuel is too much sometimes. Thats what drugs are for. Good luck

You are going through a phase, trust me you will become stable again right now your are still not use to this exposure but once you get use to it and overcome the suffering you will become a new man,
I have been through this, many people like @fukmylyf have witness me breaking down multiple times, but now I'm very stable.
Thanks for the encouragement! [LIFEFUEL]

I feel myself becoming more unstable the more I view and post here, yet I cannot stop. So much black pill, ragefuel, and suifuel. I need to do something productive but can't stay away from this place.
Thank the Jews for your hopeless fate. They are the cancer that eats away at humanity.

this place makes me happy.

no it's not your shit life is

thanks fam

i only become unstable when forced to go outside

I can browse and post this because I don't let it get to me TBH.

This is the only place on the internet that I feel at home anymore. Even Wizchan eventually turned on me, lol.

These forums are quite addictive, though. I have been on here all night when I've got some errands to take care of...

This is my home. I am forced to be here. I force myself.

discovering the blackpill is traumatic. but it passes. i just convince myself im mgtow and im gonna fuck alot of hookers when im older

RIP to these banned niggas

lmao

RIP to these banned niggas
t.feb2018celnewfag
free my nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.