Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this place is being infiltrated by normies

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
so many normie bullys coming here with their evil henchman acting like their blackpilled incel how can we identity and stop them from posting here

I think you confused this place with /r/braincels. THEY are the ones with the normies

it would be hard to get rid of all the normies here

there should be a clear set of rules about which life situations counts as legitimate inceldom and which do not.

wish I had my own incel forum tbh but I'm too broke&lazy for that

rafaelvicuna3 said:
I think you confused this place with /r/braincels. THEY are the ones with the normies

yes braincels is even worse but soon well become like them if we dont cull these normie imposters

There are no normies here

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/j2vTStG6Yys[/video]

unrelated but I love your name  :bigsmile:

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

what do you mean that lacune fucker was just banned like five minutes ago for admitting he was normie troll who like to laugh at the incels here

You can't stop larpers, just minimize it by banning the most obvious ones.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Look at my avatar. It's a morphed pic of some Chadlite who came bragging. @lacune was his account, and he's been here since January

gentsupreme said:
I'm aware of these rules. yet, they are far from being specific enough and they create a grey area that allows infiltrators to take advantage of.
it's the same problem that ruined sluthate, lookism, r\incels and every other incels board.

Make it so that non virgins and under 20s aren't allowed.

gentsupreme said:
I'm aware of these rules. yet, they are far from being specific enough and they create a grey area that allows infiltrators to take advantage of.
it's the same problem that ruined sluthate, lookism, r\incels and every other incels board.

nah people just don't stick to them.

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for his failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed)Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Volcel (Allowed)Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel, but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I admit "significant amount of time" is a grey area but we can all sift the cope when it's presented to us.[/font]

UncannyValley said:
Make it so that non virgins and under 20s aren't allowed.

why under 20? why not under 25? or 23? why not 18?

what happens at 20 that makes you draw the line there?

in Wizchan they have much clearer policy: 30, which is clear, because everyone knows that life ends at 30, hence it makes sense to create a board for people who's life is over already.

but when you're talking about teen&20's, it's not clear at all where to draw the line.

second of all: why only virgin? and if someone fucked a 2\10 one time, does it cancels his status of inceldom? that's ridiculous.

gentsupreme said:
and if someone fucked a 2\10 one time, does it cancels his status of inceldom?

Yes

Spidey said:
nah people just don't stick to them.

• Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for his failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Truecel (Allowed)Type of incel who hasn't ever had sex or been in a relationship, despite numerous attempts to do so.
  • Volcel (Allowed)Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.
  • Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel, but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I admit "significant amount of time" is a grey area but we can all sift the cope when it's presented to us.[/font]

I think that allowing volcels in is a major mistake that is and will draw here many fakecels and normies

gentsupreme said:
why under 20? why not under 25? or 23? why not 18?

what happens at 20 that makes you draw the line there?

in Wizchan they have much clearer policy: 30, which is clear, because everyone knows that life ends at 30, hence it makes sense to create a board for people who's life is over already.

but when you're talking about teen&20's, it's not clear at all where to draw the line.

second of all: why only virgin? and if someone fucked a 2\10 one time, does it cancels his status of inceldom? that's ridiculous.

Why is it more clear to draw the line at 30 than at 20?

UncannyValley said:

giphy.gif

gentsupreme said:
I think that allowing volcels in is a major mistake that is and will draw here many fakecels and normies

Can't argue much with that but some people just don't want sex with females. Fakecels need to get out.

Bluepilled normies and cucktears get banned here when found.

UncannyValley said:
Why is it more clear to draw the line at 30 than at 20?

because life happens between 12-30. once you hit 30, it's over for good.
and for those people you have wizchan.

I do think there should be a place for legitimate incels in their teens&20's.

there are still disputes about the precise definition of "incel", which naturally creates grey area, but we can at least ban volcels and eliminate 50-70% of the problem immediately.

gentsupreme said:

Being volcel is something that can be genuinely possible, in my opinion. The price and risks of sex have been skyrocketing over the years. It's not strange to be forced to give up sex, given these circumstances (mostly because of state sponsored feminism and the cucks that enforce this shit).

Spidey said:
Can't argue much with that but some people just don't want sex with females.

what, then, do they have to look for in an INVOLUNTARY Celibates forum?!

UncannyValley said:
A landwhale won't settle for a truly OVER male

being incel>having LTR w\ landwhale

gentsupreme said:

Like minded views???

Spidey said:
Like minded views???

why don't they go to wizchan? it's a board full of volcels*

*that's the official claim. actually at least 80% of users there are incels.

mental_out said:
I mean there really isn't much you can do to prevent trolls. It's not like the mods are omniscient and can see whos genuine and who isn't. The best you can do is report them when you see them so we can deal with them.

gentsupreme said:

being incel>having LTR w\ landwhale

you dont even makes sense how can you claim inceldom when you had a women attracted to you. YOURE A LITERAL VOLCEL, AND ITS FUNNY WHEN YOU SAY THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED.

WorldRulerAisha said:
you dont even makes sense how can you claim inceldom when you had a women attracted to you. YOURE A LITERAL VOLCEL, AND ITS FUNNY WHEN YOU SAY THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED.

>"women"
>landwhale

pick one