Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This place feels like the library of alexandria

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
One day maybe 50, maybe 100 or 200 years from now future generations of men will see the data in the blackpill and they will be able to use this data to help humanity reach its next evolution. The blackpill represents the flaws within humanity and its those flaws that will turn into strength in the future. Some of the honorary members here will be celebrated as the next plato or Socrates . You know who you guys are ;). And i hope they quote your words somewhere in some books. So that our knowledge and wisdom don't die off

This place feels like my ''home'' on the internet besides Youtube.

Unless fucking (((catholic church))) comes here and destroys it/steals data llike they did with the actual Alexandria.

I meant to say catholic church now do with it what (((they))) did before to Alexandria, of course there was no catholicism back then. But of course catholicism is jewery and they do have Alexandria's books.

Cope, we can't even end it with meme-19, humanity ain't gonna be around 100 years later. Only Putin will still be around