Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This place feels like home

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
Why is this the one place that feels like home? This is the final resting place of da losers.

it feels like a dungeon

It's the least normalfag-ified and least censored place on the internet

Autism and internet is intercoonected

truly the only place that feels like home.

Whenever I'm sad I come here

Whenever I'm angry I come here

Whenever I'm happy it's because I'm on this forum.

-VictimofBpillReaper

Maybe because there are like-minded people for the most part. Why do you have the water energy pokemon card as avi btw? Brings me back to 2001, so nostalgic.

I come here vent, I home here to have discussions, and I come here to socialize. This place is the only spot I ever fit in

I come here vent, I home here to have discussions, and I come here to socialize. This place is the only spot I ever fit in
Same. I finally found a place where I feel at home. Its sad that we have to go through this but at the end of the day it is probably not our fault that we are in this situation

Same. I finally found a place where I feel at home. Its sad that we have to go through this but at the end of the day it is probably not our fault that we are in this situation
Yep. It’s not our fault. 90% of what matters in life is out of your control anyway. Successful people cope by making themselves believe it was due to hard work when in reality they were just lucky. We realistically can only control about 10% of our situation I’d say