Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS PILL IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNDERRATED HERE

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
THE FUCKING AGE PILL IS SO UNDERRATED. ONLY OLDCELS WILL AGREE

Everyone agrees with the agepill by default. No need for discussion.

Microwave pill is the worst

Here’s another reply since u didn’t get many

It only seems underrated because most rope before reaching oldcel status, so theyre underrepresented. I think everybody acknowledges it though, hell the whole "wizard" meme and 40-year old virgin thing are ancient for internet time

That’s a lot of O’s

The age pill destroyed me tbh

The age pill destroyed me tbh
I cannot imagine my life as 30 yo KHHV
It only seems underrated because most rope before reaching oldcel status, so theyre underrepresented. I think everybody acknowledges it though, hell the whole "wizard" meme and 40-year old virgin thing are ancient for internet time
Brutal.

Yeah I'm 20 tho so not an oldcel

If you're 20+ and still KHHV its over :feelscry:

agepill is widely accepted, even normies admit that life is worse as you get older. Only redpillers think that men "gain value" as they get older.

Me neither tbh, the time to reach it will fly by quickly. I am almost there and it feels that way.
I know that the time flies quickly and it terrifies me to the bone. I was just 15 yo in 2010 and now I'm 25, time has gone by so fast!!!

Last edited:
I know that the time flies quickly and it terrifies me to the bone. I just was 15 yo in 2010 and now I'm 25, time has gone by so fast!!!
Yeah I was around that same age back then. Time goes too quickly tbh, when it’s all monotonous and dull like it’s been for the entirety of it.

Yeah I was around that same age back then. Time goes too quickly tbh, when it’s all monotonous and dull like it’s been for the entirety of it.
True. I personally do the same shit every day. There is no difference in my life between seasons. I don't go to the beach in summer, I don't go to swimming polls either or go to resutrants and cinemas and other shit like that. I just stay home browsing the net since 2008.

True. I personally do the same shit every day. There is no difference in my life between seasons. I don't go to the beach in summer, I don't go to swimming polls either or go to resutrants and cinemas and other shit like that. I just stay home browsing the net since 2008.
Yeah it’s just the same thing day in and out. Every year is the same, every month, every week, every day, every hour it’s maddening tbh. I don’t do anything else either. I can’t do anything else. I’m stuck here until I finally fucking die.

Yeah it’s just the same thing day in and out. Every year is the same, every month, every week, every day, every hour it’s maddening tbh. I don’t do anything else either. I can’t do anything else. I’m stuck here until I finally fucking die.
Death will be a mercy for us tbh. A mercey that will put an end to the suffering.

@Quasimodocel

Holy shit! An actual courage the cowardly dog avi. It was one of my most favourite cartoons as a kid. Based as fuck show.

@Quasimodocel

Holy shit! An actual courage the cowardly dog avi. It was one of my most favourite cartoons as a kid. Based as fuck show.
Thanks. I loved it too. Oggy and cockroaches was one of my favorite cartoons too.

Last edited:
Thanks. I loved it too. Oggy and cockroaches was one of my favorite cartoons too.
Damn, I really liked that cartoon as well tbh. Had some good memories of it back then.

Underrated af

Yeah, the age pill is pretty fucking brutal.

Yeah, the age pill is pretty fucking brutal.
Yep. when a chad ages he becomes a 6 instead of 8 but when an incel ages he turns from a 3.5/10 guy to a deformed creature ngl

When Mainlander posted that twitter reaction to what 27-30 year old plus foids thought of "38 year old men still fancying teenage girls (barf smilie)" I knew it was over for me.

I have to find a way to deal with this gerascophobia I have. It's crazy shit man, ageing is too brutal.

And I'm not even that old I'm still in my 20s but damn, I'm nothing but a shadow of what I used to be.

I’ll vouch for the agepill and I’m only 16

I’ll vouch for the agepill and I’m only 16
Not gatekeeping or sth. You're wasting your time here if you're 5'9 or taller and your face is 3 or 4. Go to looksmax.org, try to be the best version of yourself, try cosmetic surgeries if you're richcel or save money for them. Don't be a retard and spend the very precious years (13 to 20) of your life here. If you try all this shit and didn't succeed in your mid twenties so come here again, you're very welcome. I wish I knew about the blackpill when I was your age.

Last edited:
At what age is one considered an oldcel

Not gatekeeping or sth. You're wasting your time here if you're 5'9 or taller and your face is 3 or 4. Go to looksmax.org, try to be the best version of yourself, try cosmetic surgeries if you're richcel or save money for them. Don't be a retard and spend the very precious years (13 to 20) of your life here. If you try all this shit and didn't succeed in your mid twenties so come here again, you're very welcome. I wish I knew about the blackpill when I was your age.
I’m 5’4 but praying I have a growth spurt. I am kinda rich, and I asked my mom about getting growth hormones before my growth plates close

I’m 5’4 but praying I have a growth spurt. I am kinda rich, and I asked my mom about getting growth hormones before my growth plates close
Fuck that's brutal. Tbh, you have to get growth hormones. Tell your parentes you have only two choices growth hormones and getting taller or a life of loneliness and never passing your genes.

let's be honest, when you turn 20 and you're still KHHV it's already over
Definitely. You're just waiting for death at that point. I'm a 22yo legit KHHV. I'll turn 23 in a few weeks. I gymmaxxed/looksmaxxed for five years for nothing. It's over for me. I will never ascend

Definitely. You're just waiting for death at that point. I'm a 22yo legit KHHV. I'll turn 23 in a few weeks. I gymmaxxed/looksmaxxed for five years for nothing. It's over for me. I will never ascend
Gymmaxing is good for health, don't quit. Sorry for you brocel.

Gymmaxing is good for health, don't quit. Sorry for you brocel.
Don't be sorry brother. I accepted defeat and I'll cope for the rest of my days with gymmaxx and vidya. It's kinda fun.

Don't be sorry brother. I accepted defeat and I'll cope for the rest of my days with gymmaxx and vidya. It's kinda fun.
You haven't been defeated. You were just born with the wrong bone structure. Tbh I'm fine with it when I don't compare myself to chads, I just copemaxx and wait death. The thing that makes us sad we incels is that we compare our shitty lives to chads, if you stop doing it and try to immerse yourself completely in your copes, life will become more bearable.

Norwooding is more brutal.

You haven't been defeated. You were just born with the wrong bone structure. Tbh I'm fine with it when I don't compare myself to chads, I just copemaxx and wait death. The thing that makes us sad we incels is that we compare our shitty lives to chads, if you stop doing it and try to immerse yourself completely in your copes, life will become more bearable.
That's actually philosophical bro. Do you think it's over for u too?

That's actually philosophical bro. Do you think it's over for u too?
Beyond over. I'm 5'8, face 4/10 (being generous), extremely neuro atypical...