Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This picture

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
xUjHn93.jpg

I will buy that glasses as soon as I can.

I will ascend,boyos :feelzez:

Top 10 Saddest Anime Moments of All Time.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:this picture is sui fuel....damn we need VR for the most simple things in life.

I will literally live inside VR once this is possible tbh

1451938093016.jpg

wish this was true
mfw you'll never be an anime girl having fun with your friends n shit with no worries
I mean. I dont want to be an anime woman. Id much rather be an anime MAN

i'd rather be an anime girl who has cute friends who hang out all day and have fun fucking feels
Fag. Why dont you just become a trap.
Wouldnt it make far more sense to be a desirable man then some girl. Its a fantasy world. You could have all the cute foid friends you want

I think you're just a trans/trap/fag

i think it's my autism, i only like girls not men taking those pill things and becoming a cuck nah
i just wish i had a better life then this tbh
Then go live life as a woman

sounds horrible i've seen those trap motherfuckers that posted on r9k fucking disgusting, i'm a boy no changing it also im really ugly and have this chest deformity
i have psychotic depression and my medication didnt seem to help too much today so i dunno whats happening
Well theres definately something wrong if you wish you could be an anime GIRL and not a guy in the same world imo

it would be easy mode though i would get bullied as a boy as i am i'm so fucking ugly and weak man fucking hate myself surprised i havent roped im a pussy that's why
But its a fantasy world. You could look however tf you wanted

I need a pair of those...

i forgot about this dude, nigga had like 500 posts in 2 days then got banned JFL:lul::lul: