Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this picture hurts me physically

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
3310e52851a61bdc356ddb74237db6b9

a teen girl masturbating with her boyfriend while on a voice call. i don't have the whole picture unfortunately.

i'll never have this. i'll never have the thrill of masturbating with a girl i love in a voice call in the night because i can't go to her house to have sex with her directly. i'll never cum the same time as she orgasm, and hear the moans from the other end of the phone. i'll never receive pictures of her beautiful body, while sending mine and receiving validation because she genuinely likes how my body looks, and would like to have sex with me. it never fucking began if you didn't have a gf in you 17-20 years of age. it never began. you'll never have the real and genuine thing.

by 21 years of age, the woman already experienced it, and would not relate to you and feel the emotions you would feel in that moment. she would compare you to the other guys she had. she would break up with you because she recognized you were shit compared to the other guys, and she would realize she could get better men. just be first theory is legit as fuck.

it hurts man, it fucking hurts :feelscry:

by 21 years of age, the woman already experienced it, and would not relate to you and feel the emotions you would feel in that moment. she would compare you to the other guys she had. she would break up with you because she recognized you were shit compared to the other guys, and she would realize she could get better men. just be first theory is legit as fuck.
Even if an incel managed to ascend, he is still fucking a used up whore.
It's over if you didn't experience teen love :fuk:

Even if an incel managed to ascend, he is still fucking a used up whore.
It's over if you didn't experience teen love :fuk:
indeed, brother

true ascenscion is having sex with a virgin girl who only had a crush on you, and true ascencion obviously only happens with chad. how ironic. :feelsbadman:
@Bluepillers: 39

just get out of my thread, theres nothing for you to see here :society:

Last edited:
that chick looks like a dude

@rope2cope theres an expression in my country "Tamo junto" that means "we're together bro" and yea, pretty much brother
that chick looks like a dude
only in the head tbh, the rest of the body is a woman body

she has the nice curvy ass, nice feet, nice torso and hips, and nice legs. she is very cute overall.
@dickpill deniers

if you are sub6 inch in lenght and sub4.5 inch in girth, its fucking over for you if you ascend by statusmaxxing or some shit, she'll cuckmaxx you, sub4 girth is a death sentence :feelsrope:

Last edited:
It's fucking over.

Why even live when you will never be able to experience this? When all of your hopes and dreams have been replaced by bitter hatred? While guys my age and younger are out there having the time of their lives, I am busy rotting away on an incel forum.

It's fucking over.

Why even live when you will never be able to experience this? When all of your hopes and dreams have been replaced by bitter hatred? While guys my age and younger are out there having the time of their lives, I am busy rotting away on an incel forum.
teen love is the only thing thats not cope, everything else is cope

i'll never touch a 17yo girl's soft ass and titties, and suck them while fucking her pussy as hard as i can go to make her feel at least some pleasure, and after that be thanked by her for my effort and my company :fuk:

girls dont value sub5 male company, and never will. its fucking over :fuk:

:feelsrope:

Beyond brootal

Maybe they don't exist because everyone is in hell bc god is infinitely evil.

I don't want this, I want a non-degenerate foid who smiles and talks cute to me over voice chat, none of this sex bullshit

I won't ever experience having a friend, let alone a GF jfl

Based men of courage must fight for a world in which every teen boy has a realistic chance to experience this. Anything else is below acceptance. The Iranian mullahs have shown the world how a sexually “liberated” society can be profoundly changed within a generation.

You could always try ASMR, probably as close as you'll get to that.

Only for guys with the right bone structure

shit, all these techs wasted.

damn atleast show the whole picture

I have experienced that. Still an incel because she didn't let me fuck her. We only had sex chat and sex voice chat.

Trust me,it fucking sucks and it's lame af. Only the actual intercourse will bring you satisfaction.
@mental_out @SergeantIncel @Master @knajjd
ban this fakecel :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

View attachment 473292
a teen girl masturbating with her boyfriend while on a voice call. i don't have the whole picture unfortunately.

i'll never have this. i'll never have the thrill of masturbating with a girl i love in a voice call in the night because i can't go to her house to have sex with her directly. i'll never cum the same time as she orgasm, and hear the moans from the other end of the phone. i'll never receive pictures of her beautiful body, while sending mine and receiving validation because she genuinely likes how my body looks, and would like to have sex with me. it never fucking began if you didn't have a gf in you 17-20 years of age. it never began. you'll never have the real and genuine thing.

it hurts man, it fucking hurts :feelscry:
I mean if you ignore all morals and social backlash you can still theoretically date and have sex with an underage teen girl...:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: