Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This picture has me laughing my ass off, more i look at the more funny it is

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
This pic is so fucking funny dude @tehgymcel420 LMFAOOOOO ESPICALLY THE SANDNIGGER ON THE LEFT OF THE SCRAMING ONE AHAHAHAH LIFE AS AN ETHNC MAN

Everyone in that picture face mogs me... the life of a truecel ethnic man tbh

Everyone in that picture face mogs me... the life of a truecel ethnic man tbh
DUDE Im in fucking tears just staring at that pic laughing, do u find it funny?

You need to experience it in better quality.
oY189nF.jpg

This shit is too funny. The face he makes. But at the same time, this is the pain of living as an ethnic man.

what are they doing in this pic? protesting?

This shit is too funny. The face he makes. But at the same time, this is the pain of living as an ethnic man.
This is the pain ethnic men have to live with.

he looks like ethnic AVGN

213910 AVGNMovieDonations Header 1

People that have the confidence to scream like that are usually Chads.
So i have to be a chad for scream? what i'm supose to do? contain all anger because i'm ugly? your point is senseless

So i have to be a chad for scream? what i'm supose to do? contain all anger because i'm ugly? your point is senseless
I dare to go scream like that in public with many people around you. Go ahead, do it. You may think you would, but you'd pussy out before doing it. Cause you're high inhib from being ugly.

I dare to go scream like that in public with many people around you. Go ahead, do it. You may think you would, but you'd pussy out before doing it. Cause you're high inhib from being ugly.
But that's a protesting.Is justified to scream even if you are alone.Now if you go out a random day and scream just because you want to,that's stupid and embarrasing.No justification.

dude in the jacket is avi material tbh

I did not know that egyptians are that ugly

@tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel
Just imagine how those ugly deathnics would feel here in the west, beside all the white chads. They can be happy that they live there in their shithole, because here in the West that would be 100% truecels. In their shithole country they can atleast marry their Cousins and do not end up as incels.

this is numale smile ngl

@tehgymcel420

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back