Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This pics makes feel worste than before

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
That means: "do you want to be my boyfriend?". And then is: "I hope he say yes"

550x548_F84.jpg

Why this makes me feel worste than befor? Because chad have everything easy. He dont have to talk to womens because womens talk to him. He dont have to approach womens,because womens approach him. Because chad dont have to ask "do you want to be my girlfriend"?,because femoid ask him that.

And because this is something that we will never experience.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Noone objectifies women more than women themself.

Her hands are not that good.

Noone objectifies women more than women themself.
This is so true it is okay when they objectify themselves but when ugly men do it it´s wrong.

Also these pictures always makes me sad/mad just looking at these whores with their tits out pretending they are not just a sex object when it´s convenient for them.

I'm legit just waiting for ww3 at this point

That means: "do you want to be my boyfriend?". And then is: "I hope he say yes"

550x548_F84.jpg

Why this makes me feel worste than befor? Because chad have everything easy. He dont have to talk to womens because womens talk to him. He dont have to approach womens,because womens approach him. Because chad dont have to ask "do you want to be my girlfriend"?,because femoid ask him that.

And because this is something that we will never experience.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
It's Just a slut with fakeup, Is normal in 2018

Bitches do everything for Chad

Looks like a younger version of this whore I’ve seen on TV. I agree with you, OP, it’s knowing just how easily women submit themselves to Chad that gets to me more than anything. On the off-chance you get a girl or STR, you wonder “would she have moved faster with Chad?”, “Could Chad have gotten her to do more?”, etc. Truly eats away at a man.