Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This pathetic excuse of a meal is why Southern Chinese people are so tiny

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
82E92547 603C 44B8 84A5 E36BD908AD88

Rice porridge - basically water with some rice

then they have a little pickled vegetable or tofu with this

Diet and sexual selection.

Brutal. Curries have similar problems. Eating too much veggies and lentils. No hard meats.

Gigacope. It's fucking genetics. Chinks can eat KFC everyday and they'll still be manlets, albeit fat manlets.

We have all these Mainlanders Northern Chinese moving in now. Even during the height of Covid every day the US authorities kept the airports open for direct flights to China - including direct flights to Wuhan.

The Mainlanders have huge money now and America will never say no to anyone with money.

Anyway its sad for me though because I get my groceries at a Chinese owned grocer. And at least I could mog down the Chinese as they were South Chinese.

But now the Mainlanders are here and the women are the same height as me at 5'10. The men are huge some of them.

damn brutal, crazy how much everything is determined when you're young

Races were never supposed to compete with each other. (((Globalization))) and it's consequences have been a disaster.

View attachment 522683
Rice porridge - basically water with some rice

then they have a little pickled vegetable or tofu with this
when you have a diet like this you smell like SHIT.

someone from rural China told me they stare rape-ily at whites and street shit just like India, only they lack shit skin so it doesn't get pinned on them like curries.

when you have a diet like this you smell like SHIT.

someone from rural China told me they stare rape-ily at whites and street shit just like India, only they lack shit skin so it doesn't get pinned on them like curries.
Brutal shitskinpill; immediately become inferior with dark brown skin.:fuk::feelsrope:

yes they don't eat meat in good quantity

We have all these Mainlanders Northern Chinese moving in now. Even during the height of Covid every day the US authorities kept the airports open for direct flights to China - including direct flights to Wuhan.

The Mainlanders have huge money now and America will never say no to anyone with money.

Anyway its sad for me though because I get my groceries at a Chinese owned grocer. And at least I could mog down the Chinese as they were South Chinese.

But now the Mainlanders are here and the women are the same height as me at 5'10. The men are huge some of them.
Where the fuck was this?

It's fine to eat that way as an adult since it's cheap calories. They need to give the kids more meat though. Why don't they throw in some cheap eggs?

What do the people in the North eat: they’re as tall as Caucasians.

@Mainländer thoughts?