Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This paranoid foid

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Most of the stories I've heard are of women telling men "they're not like other girls." Shannon got it messed up.

Girls literally spin everything to hate men even a good compliment.

Hope she gets cancer, JFL at cucks complementing foids. Fucking ungrateful whore

She's just jealous a Chad has never told her that. Pathetic roastie.

For waifu of culture this be greatest compliment possible

"When a guy say...(whatever thing you can imagine)...run and call the cops."

"When a chad say you are a piece of shit and he want to suffocate you with his boulders arms just open your legs."

When a foid says, "I am not like other girls", she's admitting that she has a generally low regard for her entire sex but is willing to appear unique and superior. This is exactly what you think, boys.

"When a guy say...(whatever thing you can imagine)...run and call the cops."

"When a chad say you are a piece of shit and he want to suffocate you with his boulders arms just open your legs."

Holes will always be holes.

How can anyone not believe in the satanic / Masonic NWO and see shit like this unfold.

Dont they want to benot like other girls??HUH :feelstrash:

Seriously, it's usually the foids who keep saying, "I'm not like the other girls."

Feminazi Borg Collective foids like that one make "regular" foids look better by comparison.

How can anyone not believe in the satanic / Masonic NWO and see shit like this unfold.
Luciferian/Masonic/Gnostics/Talmud Jews.

Imagine, this females earned a lot of compliments her entire life for just existing and yet she still finds a reason to complain about it, while most men have to rot.

Corrected it for you, no need to thank
Good because I won´t I meant what I said they spin everything to hate men. The men they hate are not necerssarily ugly they might be average looking or above average like a 6/10 it´s just in the girls distorted mind they think everything below Chad-lite is ugly.

Good because I won´t I meant what I said they spin everything to hate men. The men they hate are not necerssarily ugly they might be average looking or above average like a 6/10 it´s just in the girls distorted mind they think everything below Chad-lite is ugly.
Today everything below chadlite isnt considered human.

Imagine, this females earned a lot of compliments her entire life for just existing and yet she still finds a reason to complain about it, while most men have to rot.
It´s preposterous it clearly show how deranged females brains really are they will always have something to complain about and they absolutely HAVE TO be the victim even if they´re not, what the guy meant by that comment is that he told her she was special which must be incredibly nice to be told but no she has to spin it so something bad and pull out the victim card.
Today everything below chadlite isnt considered human.
Not in the eyes of females.

She's just jealous a Chad has never told her that. Pathetic roastie.

This is could quite literally be the motive behind her saying that. Women are memes.

Last edited:
There was a landwhale on TV the other day who was mad people would compliment her face because it meant her body was not good. JFL her face wasn't even anything special.

I'm a volcel for feminists :feelspuke:

It´s preposterous it clearly show how deranged females brains really are they will always have something to complain about and they absolutely HAVE TO be the victim even if they´re not, what the guy meant by that comment is that he told her she was special which must be incredibly nice to be told but no she has to spin it so something bad and pull out the victim card.

To be honest, at this point they are even worse than jews. Jews have at least a point to bring up, the good old Holocaust. But what do female have to back up their complains? The ''evil patriarchy''? A system where female are well-protected, do not have to go to war, live basically rent-free and strong family ties? How horrific... So, basically nothing.
They even have all of these points today + they can now steal all the jobs on top of that. So, we as men have nothing today.

There was a landwhale on TV the other day who was mad people would compliment her face because it meant her body was not good. JFL her face wasn't even anything special.
She should be lucky she get any compliments at all I seriously wish all females could try the life of a man then they´d realize how amazing they have it they would most likely starv to death from lack of attention.
But what do female have to back up their complains? The ''evil patriarchy''? A system where female are well-protected, do not have to go to war, live basically rent-free and strong family ties? How horrific... So, basically nothing.
They even have all of these points today + they can now steal all the jobs on top of that. So, we as men have nothing today.
Exactly. Men could actually bring up the fact that millions of men has died throughout human history to protect the women and children stretching all the way back to hunters and gathers, in the past it was only the men who faught wars and they died horrible deaths trying to protect women and they have the audacity to play the victim, I bet the women in WWI didn´t complain how not having to be drafted for war either.

It´s actually a very broken and pathetic society we have today now men protect the females with no reward at least thousands of years ago the protectors would get a female as a reward now men just to it for free while simultaneously getting shit on by the very women they are protecting.

Last edited: