Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This paranoid bitch think she is an incel

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She probably walks around with sunglasses on a cloudy day. Looking like a junkie that will pick pocket you.

One fresh tinder profile later

Poor little girl, she cant fuck Chad. She could fuck over 9000 sub 8´s, but nah. She wants Chad and only Chad.
Hope she kills herself.

She's just bitching she can't snag giga chad. All the while her looks match is browsing incels.is and contemplating the rope.

Just go on Tinder. There will be hundreds of men wanting to talk to her. What a delusional cunt.

They're just trolling at this point. Even they don't believe the shit they say, they just love the validation.

Every femshit thinks she's a princess.

>near prime SMV
>not fat

"I still have guys out on the street give me dirty looks and act hostile to me."

I refuse to believe this.

She even admits that some people find her cute while some people find her unattractive. But i guess all the guys who like her are sub 7/10

This shit is what gets me. This fucking whore blows off about how she can't find anyone but I can 100% promise she's been approached by loads of men yet they didn't meet her standards, they weren't chad. All she needs to do is create a Tinder profile and bang, she'd be swimming in cock (pretending like she isn't already) her entire post is just one giant humble-brag. Talking about how she's slim, has potential, has been called pretty, has thick hair, looks youthful for her age. The entire thing is just BOO HOO CHAD DOESN'T LIKE ME, I'M UGLY.

What a putrid attention seeking cunt.

I have absolutely no empathy for femoids, as their filthy lies know no bounds. She can go on socials whenever she pleases, and get tons of attention, but no. She would be whinning, she can't get Chad's cock. What a misery!

One fresh tinder profile later
and tinder description

>Swipe left if you are less than 180cm tall.I may be curvy but I deserve the best.Also swipe left if you are fat or balding

Poor little girl, she cant fuck Chad. She could fuck over 9000 sub 8´s, but nah. She wants Chad and only Chad.
Hope she kills herself.

In the comments they are immediately rephrasing her post as "wanting to be loved".

"Excuse me, Chad - will you love me?"

and tinder description
View attachment 14906
>Swipe left if you are less than 180cm tall.I may be curvy but I deserve the best.Also swipe left if you are fat or balding
I know this is real but - this isn't real, is it?

Catfishman, this looks like a job for you.

I had a small amount of people call me pretty and cute.

= I've had plenty of ugly guys approach me and ask me out, but I ignored them. Why oh why can't I get chad...? :confused::confused::confused:

Hope she kills herself.

I Twitter surfed, searched incel, someone quoted you.

This is fucking ragefuel. Her looksmatches have all killed themselves at her age and have been treated like shit throughout their whole lives and this delusional cunt complains of "getting dirty looks", which are probably looks of passion, but the guys that give them are not Chad. She can sleep with 100% of the male population if she wants to and practically every sub 5/10 cucks would love to betabux for her even if she's the ugliest ogre on this planet.

Hey I'm willing to give you a chance but no I'm not good enough for you as an unattractive male

Imagine if a male wrote that, they'd ring up the INCEL ALARM

oh only ugly guys talk to me , i so unfair