Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News This ought to be good, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I have the news on rn, and they literally just announced, “r women more empathetic than men? What a new study shows when we return.”:feelsPop:

I imagine the results will not come as a shock to any of us, mang:feelshaha:

Don't trust jew studies, Chico.

Dont care tbh

The empathetic gender, taking advantage of hypergamy and moral degeneracy to indirectly and directly isolate and discriminate against sub 5 males, looking down on them while worshipping Chad regardless of what heinous actions he may have done simply due to his attractiveness, while gaslighting those same subhumans into believing it's all their fault and they just need to get a better facesonality and heightfidence, mocking them behind their backs; what delusional, foid-worshipping drivel. :feelsclown:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

yes. team of scientist that did the study look like this::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

>Muh empathetic gender
>Lay with the murderers of husband and children
I hate women so much it's fucking unreal