Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This one post here destroyed my day

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
saw it on the signature of @BlueCore
Imagine being so used to be treated like shit by the fairer sex that just "being nice" makes a foid an "amazing" person from your point of view. Meanwhile, foids literally created the meme of the "nice guy" to mock the gorillon of men who are simply nice to them. CLOWN WORLD
And that's it, there's nothing left to think, there's nothing left to discuss
This is the situation of the man who has had genetic bad luck all over the world, he has no value at all, we are mere particles

Male desposability pill destroyed me

@KillNiggers

Male desposability pill destroyed me

@KillNiggers
I know. We are worthless specimens in this universe. So worthless we have an incredibly hard time leaving even one off-spring behind.

I know. We are worthless specimens in this universe. So worthless we have an incredibly hard time leaving even one off-spring behind.
Reminder that ~5000 years ago only 1 men reproduced for 17 foids and it looks like we are slowly but surely getting back there

Reminder that ~5000 years ago only 1 men reproduced for 17 foids and it looks like we are slowly but surely getting back there
Yes it was the time period where agriculture just started popping off.

You think there is a corelation ?
Yes. Such sudden changes make it hard for men to adapt. Men hardly reproduce back then because they were killing each other. Now we are in this whatever the fuck era where the only the reason it's not as bad as it was back then is because of social norms.

Yes. Such sudden changes make it hard for men to adapt. Men hardly reproduce back then because they were killing each other. Now we are in this whatever the fuck era where the only the reason it's not as bad as it was back then is because of social norms.
yeah i see