Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This one girl…

J

jinzerty

Greycel
I’d take anyone at this point but there’s this one girl at work who just drives me insane. I might not be so depressed if she wasn’t so fuckable and so not interested in me. After a lifetime of rejection, this girl has pushed me to my limits of what I can take.

There’s a coffee shop attached to where I work and she’s a barista there. She’s got me addicted to caffeine. It would be fine if she was actually a good person but no. She’s a bitch and a tease. She knows what she’s got and she shows it off and never gives it up, even to the chads I work with. Almost Every guy I work with has mentioned her and as much as i’d fuck her, I look at her and i feel rage like i’ve never felt. A girl like that 50 years ago would have been snatched up by 17 and worship her husband. But now she’s just a dumb whore getting money for a smile and shitty coffee. I wish i could show her what her place should be but I can’t even work up the courage to ask her out, let alone tell her off. She makes me want to kill myself.

Stop thinking about her, man.
You're developing a oneitis on this slut, and this shit won't bring anything good to you, only false hope and pain.

Bring a knife and stab her (in movie)

e wasn’t so fuckable and so not interested in me. After a lifetime of rejection, this girl has pushed me to my limits of what I can take.
average GrAY

Rape and murder in the basement and start SKmaxxing for your next target you have the (Faggot obsessive mind) which is perfect for this line of work.

Last edited:
Another GrAYcuck

Rape and murder in the basement and start SKmaxxing for your next target you have the (Faggot obsessive mind) which is perfect for this line of work.
if i don’t, i bet some other dude will

I’d take anyone at this point but there’s this one girl at work who just drives me insane. I might not be so depressed if she wasn’t so fuckable and so not interested in me. After a lifetime of rejection, this girl has pushed me to my limits of what I can take.

There’s a coffee shop attached to where I work and she’s a barista there. She’s got me addicted to caffeine. It would be fine if she was actually a good person but no. She’s a bitch and a tease. She knows what she’s got and she shows it off and never gives it up, even to the chads I work with. Almost Every guy I work with has mentioned her and as much as i’d fuck her, I look at her and i feel rage like i’ve never felt. A girl like that 50 years ago would have been snatched up by 17 and worship her husband. But now she’s just a dumb whore getting money for a smile and shitty coffee. I wish i could show her what her place should be but I can’t even work up the courage to ask her out, let alone tell her off. She makes me want to kill myself.
first 20 posts vibes

soon you will forget

Ok GrAY

what do you get when you have a mentally ill loner in a society that treats him like trash?

Stop thinking about her, man.
You're developing a oneitis on this slut, and this shit won't bring anything good to you, only false hope and pain.
right JFL I used to get oneitisis from talking to foids

Baristas are well known alcoholic sluts. What do you expect?

Nothing is more cucked than killing oneself for a slut.

cum tribute to a picture of her then send it to her from an anonomus account :feelskek: