Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This ?oid has more market value than you.

unless you're over a 7 any women has more value than you. OK Cupid showed in one study 10/10 men reiecve as many messages as 3/10 women. So they only have more value than 2's 1's and 0's. 9's only have more value than 1's. and 8's than 0's.

I feel like with the why things are going this holds up even for trans "women"

unless you're over a 7 any women has more value than you. OK Cupid showed in one study 10/10 men reiecve as many messages as 3/10 women. So they only have more value than 2's 1's and 0's. 9's only have more value than 1's. and 8's than 0's.
Can you post a link to the study?

Doesn’t even have to be a real girl. Fucking tranny. And JFL at her hubby

her looksmatch got killed by a shark

I feel like with the why things are going this holds up even for trans "women"
Not really, there are a lot of post-op regrets and complaining when noticing the grass wasn't greener. I think this case is an extreme exception, just like one can find claimed objectumsexuals or whatever the fuck. Trannies despite their current cultural embrace face quite harsh lookism when it comes right down to it tbh.

The title must be: This mentally ill half-man has more market value than you. Thanks.

I love how you've censored the word with ?, subtle but powerful move tbh

Women would rather date a tranny than date us. :feelscry:

Women would rather date a tranny than date us. :feelscry:
females would also settle with each other than settle with a sub 8 male. The lesbianpill destroyed me

females would also settle with each other than settle with a sub 8 male. The lesbianpill destroyed me
We might as well just rope at this point, the LGBTQ+ Community caused inceldom. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: