Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this nightmare that happened about 3 years ago

Kamol

Kamol

Greycel
This nightmare happened about three years ago.The dream started with me on the phone with mybest friend lucas. i said "dude something doesntfeel right about tonight" he replied with "yeah Ialso feal really wierd almost like someone iswatching me, but its probably nothing. We shouldget some sleep." so we said good night and hungup i got ready for bed, and so i got in bed andslept for about 2 hours the room got intensely hotlike in a oven. I opened my eyes there wasthis….this thing. It was a black hooded thing aboutthree inches from my face its"face"morphed intoall my family's and friend's faces but all withsome kind of twisted Cheshire cat smile but butwith jagged nasty teeth but the eyes were filledwith insanity fueled rage then it morphed in to myface then grabbed my face. Then i woke up in acold sweat ,crying, and terified at 4 am

The only nightmare now are troons and lesbians

jesus christ GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

You just have to call on Jesus to get rid of those things brothER.