Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This niggers mang...

slashER

slashER

April 13, 2002
★★★
We wuz kingz en' shiet nigga. I swa to god mane my fukin family from egypt nigga, I was an ancestor of egypsies mane, you telling me the egypsies ain't black look at they skin mane dey black, and you know mane, like I'm sayin' mane, we tryna go to space n' shiet mane, like fug mane, deez god dam wypeepo mane, deez wypeepo be ruinin' our livez mane, shiet mane, lelelelelet me tell u mane, looklook my granma she part the egypsies mane, u tellin' me that lilililil King Tatootatoo, that's ma, that's ma greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat granfatha mane, and you tellin me' dat deez gotdang egypsies ain't black, shiet nigga, looklooklook mane, Julius Ceezuh was black, I dunno why deez history books be lyin' to you, Julius Ceezuh was black, he weren wyte, the romans were ruled by black peepo, shiet mane, let all duh black peepo in amerika go back to africa, dey gonna be wantin' us back.

A black man was instrumental in creating this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back