Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This NFL quarterback (Tyrone) is vowing to abstain from sex for a month; he believes that it will give him mental fortitude

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Imagine having so much sex that you feel the need to take a BREAK from it.

And if that's not suicide-inducing enough, there are MANY responses referencing dead-bedroom marriages, which is all an "ascended" incel can ever hope for :feelsrope::

It is over. There is nothing left to live for. No, there never was anything worth living for if you were destined to be sub-8.

Last edited:
this just chad having a break from too much sex and rinsing out foids.

Imagine having too much sex that you think giving up it for a month will make you feel good

His hips are starting to hurt from all the foids he’s fucked

probably beat foids like kareem hunt did but if its not on camera he wont get kicked from the team

Sub-8s: "I'm going to try nofap for a month and maybe then I can get sex."

8+/10s: "I'm going to try nosex for a month and maybe then I can make millions of more dollars."

JUST ROPE

Try not having sex for 20 years or more br0

How many people unironically believe in sub 8? I'm really starting to hate you faggots. "Its ok br0 I'm a truecel I'm only 7/10", You're honestly worse than the 6'3 humble baggers.

an NFL Qb SAYING THIS? lmfao

We are not even the same species. :feelsrope:
Human life begins at chad.

Every wife’s new excuse for keeping her hubby at bay.. “trying to help your brain, sooo you’re not getting any
1f9e0.png

WTF IS THIS SHIT? So it is a normal assumption that EVERY WIFE hates her husband?
Actually MAKES FUCKING SENSE. Only betas marry, Chads never do. So if he married he is not low inhib dark triad fuckboy alpha, he is a cuck, simp, beta, weak, faggot. MAKES SENSE.

I HATE THIS LIFE
How many people unironically believe in sub 8? I'm really starting to hate you faggots. "Its ok br0 I'm a truecel I'm only 7/10", You're honestly worse than the 6'3 humble baggers.
I'm only 7.5/10 white Chadlite with large frame and 6'4'' height.

"Sub-8" is a good heuristic for men that foids don't find sexually desirable and worthy of genuine affection and validation.

The rough equivalent for women is the theory that they "hit the wall" at the age of 25. Much like 7/10 is a "grey area" in terms of sub-8 theory, women from the ages of 25-30 are also in a "grey area" in terms of post-25 theory. Still, these are valid theories because they communicate essential truths.

Last edited:
"Sub-8" is a good heuristic for men that women don't find sexually desirable and worthy of genuine affection and validation.

The rough equivalent for women is the theory that they "hit the wall" at the age of 25. Much like 7/10 is a "grey area" in terms of sub-8 theory, women from the ages of 25-30 are also in a grey area in terms of post-25 theory. Still, they are valid theories because they communicate essential truths.
No it's not, I can personally guarantee you that no 5-7/10 is an incel purely because of his looks. They can definitely slay with little (7/10) to some effort (5/10). A true incel is sub 5, everyone else is a volcel/fakecel.

8+/10s: "I'm going to try nosex for a month and maybe then I can make millions of more dollars."

JUST ROPE

No it's not, I can personally guarantee you that no 5-7/10 is an incel purely because of his looks. They can definitely slay with little (7/10) to some effort (5/10). A true incel is sub 5, everyone else is a volcel/fakecel.
JFL if you think a 5/10 only needs "some" effort to slay. He needs nothing short than to develop a repugnant personality that's disrespectful to women and have a jail record in order to slay. His only other option is to become a domesticated "hubby" whose landwhale wife withholds sex from him.

an NFL Qb SAYING THIS? lmfao
Sorry to break it to you, but this is typical Chad/Tyrone life. The fact that he's a quarterback only makes his otherwise typical case more publicized.

that moment when 1 month without sex is praised like its something surreal while I never ever even kissed a girl in 21 years

JFL if you think a 5/10 only needs "some" effort to slay. He needs nothing short than to develop a repugnant personality that's disrespectful to women and have a jail record in order to slay. His only other option is to become a domesticated "hubby" whose landwhale wife withholds sex from him.
A socialable 5/10, who approachedmaxxed would get sex here and there, he may be unsatisfied but not an incel.

JUST ROPE
this life is just a sick joke for us ugly males

A socialable 5/10, who approachedmaxxed would get sex here and there, he may be unsatisfied but not an incel.
You have valid objections to sub8 theory; but I think it's in the interests of the incel revolution for us to build a "big tent" with regard to male disaffection, and sub8 theory is apt in that regard.

A hubby in a dead bedroom marriage should, for all practical purposes, be considered an incel and potential beta upriser tbh. The more we can add to our ranks, the bettER.

fuck cam newton he's the gigatyrone of my nightmares everything i could've been :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

You have valid objections to sub8 theory; but I think it's in the interests of the incel revolution for us to build a "big tent" with regard to male disaffection, and sub8 theory is apt in that regard.

A hubby in a dead bedroom marriage should, for all practical purposes, be considered an incel and potential beta upriser tbh. The more we can add to our ranks, the bettER.
The problem with that is that we have absolutely no say in who we include "In our ranks" most 6-7/10s are satisfied with the sex they get/partners they have so they have to reason to associate with us, 5/10s fair just well enough to stay docile and people in a dead relationship (volcels) are not incels unless they break it off and can no longer attract foids. People can self-recruit into inceldom, but us expanding the definition to include everyone who isnt a gigachad will make the term meaningless and inaccurate, it wont help our cause in any way.

The mental fortitude it makes for such a sacrifice is truly astounding. All the luck to him, but he won't succeed. No normal human wouldn't rope after 30 days without sex.

The problem with that is that we have absolutely no say in who we include "In our ranks" most 6-7/10s are satisfied with the sex they get/partners they have so they have to reason to associate with us, 5/10s fair just well enough to stay docile and people in a dead relationship (volcels) are not incels unless they break it off and can no longer have attract foids. People can self-recruit into inceldom, but us expanding the definition to include everyone who isnt a gigachad will make the term meaningless and inaccurate, it wont help our cause in any way.
The goal is to make the tent wide, but not stretch it too much such that its foundations are imperiled.

Certainly, truecels must always remain at the core of the incel revolution. And I think this can be done by making all new converts to inceldom (5-7/10s) perform rituals which confirm that they are true believers in our truecel religion:

Pseudo-incels must demonstrate that they revere our saints and recognize the deity and power of the CHOsen Ones (sub5s).

I wish I was BBC.

Suicidefuel of the highest order.

Life is so unfair :feelsree::feelsree:

jfl the media portraying this as a sacrifice while hundreds of thousands of incels ldar friday night.