Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This never gets old: 8,000 YEARS AGO, 17 WOMEN REPRODUCED FOR EVERY ONE MAN

Female hypergamy and 95:5 ratio are basically natural. We’re fucked.

Kings had 10-100 wives
Princes and Lords between 1 and 5
High status independant men had 1
And slaves NONE, they were 90% of the population. Most of them died during work.

Kings had 10-100 wives
Princes and Lords between 1 and 5
High status independant men had 1
And slaves NONE, they were 90% of the population. Most of them died during work.
But feminists didn't exist and men could freely rape low status foids without consequences

The extinction will begin

No they couldn't. Foids were property too just like the men.
We should make foids the equivalent of property again in my opinion.

Yep. We are becoming closer and closer to a harem society. Somehow people don't realize it's happening right now.

I think this also helps solidify the idea that women naturally would prefer to get impregnated by alpha males, regardless of the lack of monogamy.

"In more recent history, as a global average, about four or five women reproduced for every one man. " And I am guessing the reproductive disparity is higher than that, since so many husbands don't realize that their wives cheated on them with Chad, and now they are raising Chad's spawn instead of their own.

Last edited:
math checks out

I'm calling this

just be top 5.88% theory

and we have fucking mathcels out here trying to convince us the top 20% get 80%

pareto ratio is a CUCK ratio

So that was basically the 95 / 5 rule confirmed over 8000 years ago.

Dont woory you fill find someone that loves you:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

8,000 years ago it was different. High fighting success Chads could crush incel skulls without repercussions. Meanwhile today it's easier for incels to survive and breed. There is no excuse to pass on your genes today. Even soyboy cucks do it. If you fail then you're true genetic scum too dumb to even reproduce in an age of plenty and security for weak specimens.

Genetic cleansing is already happeining, we're all gonna die out leaving only chads with there groups of women

Your social value as a male is practically zero if you don't have at least three different foids knocked up at any given time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back