Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This mute autistic retard has more value than a STEMcel because of his FACE

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-

This fucking useless dreg of society has more fucking value in LMS than any of you fucking cunts on this internet, wanna know why? It's because of his fucking face. Look at the comments, an incel could save a fucking bus full of fucking children and the fucking autist mute cunt who is a leech to society gets more fucking respect and validation from strangers than you will ever have, hehe!

I went on a rampage and flamed everyone in the comments out of rage, haha.

There is no doubt in my mind that those roasties in the comment section calling him handsome would molest and rape him if given the chance.

There is no doubt in my mind that those roasties in the comment section calling him handsome would molest and rape him if given the chance.

oh without a doubt, theyd love it.

Look at the comments of the video that OP posted regarding the Chad autismo;
you can see women who quite literally want to suck his donger.

And compare them to this incel autismo;

See the difference?
LOOKS>>>REST

See the difference?
LOOKS>>>REST

Brutal

chad wins again

See the difference?
LOOKS>>>REST

lmao

on the chad autism vid theyre suggesting he should model/he is precious and special, on the other one theyre saying he should be euthanized, LOL

lmao

on the chad autism vid theyre suggesting he should model/he is precious and special, on the other one theyre saying he should be euthanized, LOL

Such is the life for ugly men, in particular fugly autismos

Women would rather kill us then look in our general direction

They prefer dogs over us KEK

See the difference?
LOOKS>>>REST

>Sivad8 months ago

"God created us all in his image" Is this his image?

Meanwhile they suggest that Chad is a good person and feel sorry for him.

Just fucking end me

This is a Jeremy Meeks tier blackpill tbh

these videos are the biggest suicide fuel. this is how people think of me. btw i honestly believe these men wouldn't be as developmentally disabled if the mothers just left them alone more as children. i can tell they fucking despise being subservient to their mothers.

Last edited:
Even a vegetable chad utterly lifemogs any given incel.

It's over.

higher smv than this whole forum combined together

Just be good looking even when you are a low function paperclip

This reminds me so much of the post on braincels where a guy was deaf but attractive as fuck. So many girls were fawning over a guy who can't even communicate

It's over m8

What a waste. As much as a mother is debted to love her children, this kid is only going to suck the life out of everyone he comes in contact with.

It's also hilarious that femoid justify chads being more attractive because they "treat women with respect, their good attitude shows up in their faces", and that being handsome is all confidence and personality. This mental case gyrates in his car seat 18 hours a day thinking about colors and mashed food and still has women admitting he's sexually attractive.

What a waste. As much as a mother is debted to love her children, this kid is only going to suck the life out of everyone he comes in contact with.

It's also hilarious that femoid justify chads being more attractive because they "treat women with respect, their good attitude shows up in their faces", and that being handsome is all confidence and personality. This mental case gyrates in his car seat 18 hours a day thinking about colors and mashed food and still has women admitting he's sexually attractive.
females dont like admitting that they are shallow my mom once admited that i was ugly when i was younger and i cried and she told me that she was just angry at me for it ut now that i go back and think about it she was right and was being honest for once. my mom always told me she likes a nice and polite gentleman and i tried to be that but i wasnt attractive enough and it comes off as needy and clingy and obssessive and weird but i guess thats life

Face is EVERYTHING

This is basically your average lookism user, a MM aspie

This is why "just be NT" theory is so praised over there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back