Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This must be one of the most accurate assessments about incels I've seen in a while

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
I think this is the first time I stumble upon a video of someone who actually gets it. pretty based

Liked.

Probably the best description I've seen from an outsider.

At least he's not as delusional like IT, he acknowledges that the trucels are fucked no matter how much they do, but alas this will end up being screenshotted with a shitty comment alluding to our "personalities" holding us back.

There are fakecels within this community. A quick glance at r/incelselfies highlights that, however they don't represent Inceldom at all.

Although he talked about "changing society", we just need to change their way of thinking. They need to admit that women are way more superficial than men and your looks determine your worth in the eyes of a foi - Actually fuck what foids think.

If they think I'm a piece of shit I couldn't give a flying fuck.
They are nothing but holes. I'm stronger, more intelligent than most of them and would not refrain from ending them in hand to hand combat.

I love it when non-incels vindicate what we say. It's proof that without a shadow of a doubt, we are right, and the people who hate us use the blue pill as a cudgel to beat us while we're already down.

From the comments...

He's someone I'm pretty proud of, even has a transgender girlfriend now.

Giphy

@NEETAndTidy?

Last edited:
I had a normie randomly come upto me one day and say to me "Hey man, you look like you've seen some shit, you a veteran bro?"

My facial expression is like my avatar all the time.

So that's why the airforce is investigating us. They want to recruit us :feelzez:

I had a normie randomly come upto me one day and say to me "Hey man, you look like you've seen some shit, you a veteran bro?"

My facial expression is like my avatar all the time.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL you know you hate living when you get a response like that, someone just sees your face and thinks you've been thought war

TBH I get responses like that from normies all the time and I don't even realize the faces I'm giving off, I have to get in a "mode" to display the typical relaxed/happy normies faces everyone wants to see

A lot of times people just watch me and ask - "you alright?" and I'll be confused as to why, after years of being an incel, your "resting face" likely becomes that of a deeply troubled man, tired of life

A lot of times people just watch me and ask - "you alright?" and I'll be confused as to why, after years of being an incel, your "resting face" likely becomes that of a deeply troubled man, tired of life

JFL, now the fakecels are being called out by normies. I didn't see this one coming

I got asked this on the train platform by two security guards out of no where. Don't know why he asked me this at the time. They also kept pestering me why I was waiting not taking a train, the reason was because the trains were so full I didnt want to get squashed in there.