Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This MTF tranny from IT is 5'0

"Almost" every guy. She's not height-blind. Which is like saying "I'm not THAT racist."

IT is full of trannies

Why does he speak from a foid's perspective as if we mean him when we talk about women? Injecting Estrogen and mutilating your genitals doesn't make you female jfl

No matter how bad I have it I will at least never be a tranny

Imaigne agonizing over not having a gf

The truth is there is a small but likely nonzero chance that I might get one

Now imagine being a tranny

There is zero chance you will ever be a woman

ZERO

There is absolutely NOTHING that can be done so you can be an actual woman, all you can do is cosplay as one

Trannies are mentally ill and disgusting as fuck.

how did you know that its a tranny though?

bro it's not funny
it's very sad and disturbing
Trannies are a walking blackpill tbh. They look at their body and realize they're short, ugly, effeminate etc and nobody will ever see them as a man. So they think they can take the easy way out and just become female,but in reality they just become frankenstein monsters. That's why most of them end up roping jfl.
how did you know that its a tranny though?
He's a regular poster on IT and I remember he said he's a tranny.

So creepy when Transgenders try to insert themselves as the gender they're larping as.

How can this pathetic Incel in denial 5'1 midget ever understand what a woman really feels? it's sad.

Notice the angel in the first pan jfl

Trannymaxxing is p much the only alternative to roping for a 5’0” guy. No wonder he “transitioned”. If you’re 5 feet tall you’re not a man. Straight up. You’re never gonna feel like one. Masculinity boiled down into one word is VIOLENCE and you are not capable of it. You’re not dimorphic enough to live like a man and do the things men do. And where the Jew media is constantly pumping out tranny propaganda, you’re gonna entertain the idea that you’re actually a foid trapped in a man’s body, and become emboldened with the support, and protected victim status that comes with being a tranny, sprinkle in a little bit more mental gymnastics and you get a tranny. One day he’s gonna wake up, totally lucid and sober, realize what he’s done, realize there’s no going back and even if there was, there is no alternate solution to fixing his life, and become a tranny rope statistic. Then Jew media will say he roped because of Muh discrimination and bigotry. “She just needed to be accepted.. have a heart you amoral bigot, save a life.”

side note.. let’s pretend that poster was a girl. Daily fucking reminder that “teehee I want a guy taller than me” = “teehee I want a guy taller than other guys”. If it were true that women only care about a man’s height insofar as he is taller than her, then that would mean for a 5’2” girl, there is no difference between a 5’3” guy and a 6’3” guy, all else being equal. But Jfl even if you make the 5’3” guy a gigachad billionaire with 10” dick, the 6’3” guy would still win out. Height = scale = fighting success = SMV... fighting success by its very nature is a value measured against other men. JUST LOOK LIKE YOURE EXTREMELY GOOD AT KILLING ALL THE OTHER GUYS THEORY.

"Almost" every guy. She's not height-blind. Which is like saying "I'm not THAT racist."
He*, motherfucker, he.

Last edited:
Trannymaxxing is p much the only alternative to roping for a 5’0” guy. No wonder he “transitioned”. If you’re 5 feet tall you’re not a man. Straight up. You’re never gonna feel like one. Masculinity boiled down into one word is VIOLENCE and you are not capable of it. You’re not dimorphic enough to live like a man and do the things men do. And where the Jew media is constantly pumping out tranny propaganda, you’re gonna entertain the idea that you’re actually a foid trapped in a man’s body, and become emboldened with the support, and protected victim status that comes with being a tranny, sprinkle in a little bit more mental gymnastics and you get a tranny. One day he’s gonna wake up, totally lucid and sober, realize what he’s done, realize there’s no going back and even if there was, there is no alternate solution to fixing his life, and become a tranny rope statistic. Then Jew media will say he roped because of Muh discrimination and bigotry. “She just needed to be accepted.. have a heart you amoral bigot, save a life.”

He*, motherfucker, he.

Chimpanzees are not around that height and they're scary as shit.

I think if you have very dimorphic features you can still pull off be respected even at that height.(but you literally have to have ogre tier body proportions)

Chimpanzees are not around that height and they're scary as shit.

I think if you have very dimorphic features you can still pull off be respected even at that height.(but you literally have to have ogre tier body proportions)
You need to be non naturally occuring levels of dimorphic to just barely pull off being 5’0”. you’d need to basically be a human silverback. Like world record tier dimorphic.

Chimps are not humans. A 60lb pitbull is scary but is only like 16 inches tall.

If you call tranny fags she when they are guys you deserve ban ngl

Hilarious how trannys call themselves foids yet these guys have no sex apart from other faggots (which isnt a good thing, fags are degenerate and want to sex anything). Trannys are incels that had too much MKULTRA and overdosed on bluepill.

72E8CC8E 7740 44A6 B0B0 39642913508C

One strange but interesting cope

So that's the answer huh? Instead of lamenting our inceldom, we should disfigure ourselves by attempting to become foids. Then we'll be sane and decent human beings :soy: :feelsclown:

Is it confirmed that they're MtF or am I just missing something? I mean I've seen a picture of "her", but I've never seen an admission they were MtF.

Plus at that height it's far more likely to be female. What is that 0.00001% are 5'0 as a white male?

Not saying you're lying or something, but I haven't seen it.

Last edited:
You got a womb? No
Was you born with a penis? Yes
Is there a lump situated in your throat? Yes

You ain't no fucking woman nigga, you gay larping as a female to get more customers, shhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttt.
You need to be non naturally occuring levels of dimorphic to just barely pull off being 5’0”. you’d need to basically be a human silverback. Like world record tier dimorphic.

Chimps are not humans. A 60lb pitbull is scary but is only like 16 inches tall.
Insane strength levels relative to their size though which humans don't have.

Last edited:
Why does he speak from a foid's perspective as if we mean him when we talk about women? Injecting Estrogen and mutilating your genitals doesn't make you female jfl

Hilarious how trannys call themselves foids yet these guys have no sex apart from other faggots (which isnt a good thing, fags are degenerate and want to sex anything). Trannys are incels that had too much MKULTRA and overdosed on bluepill.

View attachment 293816
Saved

View attachment 293816
Extremely based post and image will save.

"Why not settle for a tranny inkwell?" :lul:

God damn it

Last edited:
I believe real women over trannies

You got a womb? No
Was you born with a penis? Yes
Is there a lump situated in your throat? Yes

You ain't no fucking woman nigga, you gay larping as a female to get more customers, shhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttt.

15jbktmjv9y31.jpg
Over for low Tcels

When coping with being a manlet goes too far lmao

Can't even laugh at him. It's really sad, being 5'0 manlet. Not like he ever had a choice. Transition brought him from absolute fucking genetic trash to... well, still trash, but with a tiny bit of value for other human trash just like him. Some desperate incel might actually settle for him.

bro it's not funny
it's very sad and disturbing
100 years ago, this man would have been a meatshield in some war for chad and stacy. Even then, that is a far more honorable fate than being a cock sleeve for faggots
Can't even laugh at him. It's really sad, being 5'0 manlet. Not like he ever had a choice. Transition brought him from absolute fucking genetic trash to... well, still trash, but with a tiny bit of value for other human trash just like him. Some desperate incel might actually settle for him.
Dying in a war is more dignified than this shit.

Honestly, can you blame a man who is 5ft for becoming a tranny? He had to choose between becoming a tranny or roping. Being 5ft as a man is a living hell of ridicule, mockery and plain discrimination.
as if sucking dick is any better lmfao.

Honestly, can you blame a man who is 5ft for becoming a tranny? He had to choose between becoming a tranny or roping. Being 5ft as a man is a living hell of ridicule, mockery and plain discrimination.

AGREE BUT JFL AT BEING A "WOMAN"

Meanwhile her looksmatch and heightmatch gaming in his room:

somewhat relevant, but I have a somali neibor who is legit a dwarf, probably less than 5'0, but he is married and has a kid. I have no idea how he managed that though. I do think he's a computer programmer though

By the same logic we could all dedicate ourselves and change our gender to Chad, if women reject us for looks, it could be a potential gender hate crime.