Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This Movie (Adulterers) Looks Promising, Gonna Download Immediately

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

How am I only now seeing that this movie exists.

Plot - Husband comes home to see his wife getting railed by tyrone, holds both of them hostage at gun point. That's all I got from the trailer, hope he kills them both in the movie though.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

JBB theory strikes again

BBC theory confirmed

JBW theorists where is your God now?

Lol@ based on a true story. This shits happening now and been happening for 100's of years.

that bible quote makes zero sense in that situation.

JBB theory strikes again

Wrong, JBB only works if you have a big dick, JBW works JUST BY BEING WHITE lol

BBC theory confirmed
JBW theorists where is your God now?

JFL no, the only part I agree with is BBC theory confirmed, because BBC theory is just really BC theory, it doesn't matter the colour of your dick as long as its big.

How many times to I have to post this quote smh till JBW deniers finally accept reality:
Asians have to be smart and productive (have a career) to take advantage of "asianess" in dating
Blacks have to be "physically well endowed" (big dick, fitness, etc) to take advantage of "blackness" in dating
WHITES LITERALLY JUST HAVE TO BE WHITE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF "WHITENESS" IN DATING

Whites are desired for things genetically inherent to them, different coloured eyes, light skin, straight hair, european facial symmetry, etc. That's the difference, the other races have to have other "supporting attributes" to benefit from their "race status" in the dating game.

In fact just look at @13k signature for indisputable evidence of JBW

"This tendency to privilege a man’s whiteness over his achieved status is even more pronounced among non-college-educated women, who are even more likely to respond to white men’s messages regardless of their level of education."
pg. 205, Mate Selection in Cyberspace: The Intersection of Race, Gender, and Education / American Journal of Sociology

You guys are no different than normies who deny the black pill tbh

Whites are desired for things genetically inherent to them, different coloured eyes, light skin, straight hair, european facial symmetry, etc.

I literally lack all of those, my skin color is literally the only thing I have going for me.

Btw I was memeing about BBC

I literally lack all of those, my skin color is literally the only thing I have going for me.

Btw I was memeing about BBC

If you lack straight hair then you aren't white, I hope you don't think "jewish curly" hair isn't straight hair, its still straight, its just in curls, the only hair that isn't straight is black hair. Were literally the only race with a different hair than every other race, its like were aliens or some shit lol.

If you lack straight hair then you aren't white, I hope you don't think "jewish curly" hair isn't straight hair, its still straight, its just in curls, the only hair that isn't straight is black hair. Were literally the only race with a different hair than every other race, its like were aliens or some shit lol.

Its straight but my hairline is NW2 already and my hair is so thin that you can pretty much see my scalp, I doubt that having straight hair is of any benefit to me, dont plenty of asians have straight hair as well?