Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News This Milk That I Like Always Leaves an Asbestos Aftertaste in My Mouth After I Drink it

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I don't like many brands of milk, I think most milk that is unflavored is pretty shit, but there's a particular whole milk I like and sometimes drink, but everytime I drink it, while it tastes fucking amazing and God tier, better than any other brand of milk, actually with some decent flavor, after I drink it I always get like this weird fucking flavor of

A S B E S T O S

In my mouth, and honestly its a pretty strong and bad flavor, ngl, happens a few minutes or so after you drink it too, but this doesn't happen with any other milk, also kind of a bonus question/discussion. Does anyone know of any Egg Nog that doesn't smell or taste like Nail Polish? A friend of mine brought up an Egg Nog that tasted God tier and not like Nail Polish recently, and I think I remember trying something similar when I was younger that I could prob drink an entire fucking gallon of it if I tried it, but everytime I try egg nog, and I have tried many different brands, it always smells, and tastes like Nail Polish, It's over.

Last edited:
Very interesting

How do you know what asbestos tastes like?

Its (((good for you)))!

It has (((calcium)))!

I hate the way it smells when its natural.

This is why we have to drink the milk of white females.

I can't drink milk, I am lactose intolerant.

Anyways, you said it's a brand you like.
Pretty funny funny shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How do you know what asbestos tastes like?
Giphy

Why did I find that funny as fuck?

I don't even know what asbestos is tbhngl

milk
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I think the bad taste is because of the chemicals they insert in the milk to keep it going for months without going sour.

Last edited:
I only drink milk with cereal

This is why I only drink horse milk

Thank you for teaching me a new English word, based Brendioeee.

how the fuck do you know what asbestos tastes like

If you or a loved one drink this milk and get diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation

take the creamer from McDonalds

seems like you have a rare genetic disease