Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this might be the most subhuman frame I have ever seen

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
entertainment-2011-12-ryan-gosling-12-gosling-photoshopped.jpg

And this incel has had sex before.

his face is beyond fucked up and his frame is shit

status halo

and incels will defend this guy when he's 5/10 at best, lol

His shoulder to waist ratio is pretty bad. What do girls see in him? Does status give them a "beer goggles" effect?

Stop bullshitting yourselves

i dont understand why sluts love him

cope, he's good looking with überhightrust face

This guy has always been a mystery to me.

Did you guys know that he was selected for the first movie because the director wanted a romantic movie with an AVERAGE male lead ? Yet he became a sex symbol.

Never understood the wet adoration, but he's chadlite. He looksmaxed, has great skin and a good body.

Stop bullshitting yourselves
You're coping because you like to fantasize that you're Brad Pitt and not a Tom Hiddleston. I am Jack's raging bile duct.

Actually, I can't tell if Ryan Gosling is hot or not
must've been the long night of staring at pictures of naked men again that warped my perception

Wow you people are extremely retarded.

His bideltoid isn't bad, he just has wide hips.

His bideltoid isn't bad, he just has wide hips.
It's all about the ratio though. Your bideltoid should be significantly wider than both your hips and your waist. His hips are almost as wide as his shoulders giving him the dreaded pear shape.

You Lookism faggots need to rope seriously. He mogs this forum to oblivion and he mogs Lookism too.

Hahahah wtf. Calling him a subhuman? Holy shit some people here are seriously fucking retarded. I'm convinced lookism fuckers think anyone who doesn't look like Arnold Schwarzenegger is a "subhuman framecel".

ummm. Zyros anybody ?

the cope is so strong omfg