Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This might be the biggest strawman I've ever seen..

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
This shit does not happen ANYWHERE NEAR as often as IT thinks it does :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wrkgctsg8d7d1

IT users are truly brain damaged beyond belief :feelsgah:

I don't even have any foid friends to wanna fuck lmao

I like how they still use a good looking chad to represent the male as if they're implicitly admitting none of this is applicable to incels. Stunning lack of self awareness.

And let's not pretend womeme don't use attractive men for sex only too. Yet when men only use females for their bodies now all of sudden it's bad. They're either both poor behavior or they're not. Keep it consistent. But of course, ITcucks are so astounding braindead they fail to realize and recognize females sleep with good looking men primarily for their looks and thus for shallow reasons, only using them for sex. No different than Chad pumping and dumping a girl he finds appealing and then not caring about her afterwards because she's just a stress relief onahole for him.

Last edited: