Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors", what an awful system

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
It takes away the power from regular users that make compose this forum. We are the ones arguing to each other so we should decide when someone crosses the line, that's why you can report users on most forums. Hell, you can even ignore anyone you want.

Has anyone asked a mod to make a poll thread about this issue before?

It takes away the power from regular users that make compose this forum. We are the ones arguing to each other so we should decide when someone crosses the line, that's why you can report users on most forums. Hell, you can even ignore anyone you want.

D765F0B6 5671 41EA 9940 215977F774CB

It only happens when you're new to the forum. It's a way of regulating newcomers so they don't turn out to be trolls. Keep posting good content and you'll be out of moderation in no time.

We have to make sure you aren't a glow nigger faggot, who will post shit like this:

IMG 7159

:feelsgah:"Bro, I don't know - I'm a fucking incel!":feelsgah:

It only happens when you're new to the forum. It's a way of regulating newcomers so they don't turn out to be trolls. Keep posting good content and you'll be out of moderation in no time.

Join date should override post count restrictions. I’ve been here 3 years, but because I don’t post a shit ton, I still face newcomer restrictions.

Join date should override post count restrictions. I’ve been here 3 years, but because I don’t post a shit ton, I still face newcomer restrictions.
25865.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back