Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS MEME MAKES ME WANT TO ER (IN MINECRAFT ONLY!!!!)!!!!!!

Incel Rap Genius

Incel Rap Genius

Recruit
★★★
6089820 20SoyBooru

YOU KNOW THIS SHIT ACTUALLY HAPPENS

its cultural appropriation plain and simple. ive talked about this before

they have no transgressive imagination or culture, so they have to parasitically steal from us. who are we? none other than the high class, high iq incelosphere NEETmaxxers

they want to be us so bad while having none of the downsides (i.e., being a truecel); they just like the aesthetic of the depressed and slightly suicidal school shooter-obsessed INCEL without actually wanting any of the flagrantly NEGATIVE effects that constitute the core of inceldom (sexlessness, genuine oppression, constant and invasive suicidal thoughts, being the scum of society, inhabiting the world of the heterogeneous instead of homogenous social sphere, being excoriated for simply existing, etc.)

this is why they, the cultural appropriators, create identities ex nihilo like being a tranny, gay, wheelchair bound retards (they are larping as retarded) etc. they want to be transgressive but in actuality are boring humans with nothing to say. incels remind them of the savagery and brutality that forms the foundation of current mating practices, the unseen violence brought to the fore in the form of the incel, and this scares them. they dont like being reminded how cutthroat ruthless dating in the current year is like. they want, need the violence to sustain their chad-only cock carousel riding attitude but at the same time must fetishistically disavow all violence (this takes the form of wanting to crack down on the supposed danger incels post to society whilst sustaining their incel oppression) while perpetrating an even more brutal bottom-up, female-empowered, """alpha""" male-only cock swallowing praxis of (DYS-/EU-)GENICS, making the gene pool more disgusting for humanity by breeding with low iq jocks, chads, and tyrones.

in conclusion, fuck these cultural appropriators and probably pedophilic probably belle delphine redditor simps and what i would loosely call "people"

originally posted on NEETS.ME™

Why would a sexhaver feel sad?

Mental illness.

YOU KNOW THIS SHIT ACTUALLY HAPPENS

its cultural appropriation plain and simple. ive talked about this before

they have no transgressive imagination or culture, so they have to parasitically steal from us. who are we? none other than the high class, high iq incelosphere NEETmaxxers

they want to be us so bad while having none of the downsides (i.e., being a truecel); they just like the aesthetic of the depressed and slightly suicidal school shooter-obsessed INCEL without actually wanting any of the flagrantly NEGATIVE effects that constitute the core of inceldom (sexlessness, genuine oppression, constant and invasive suicidal thoughts, being the scum of society, inhabiting the world of the heterogeneous instead of homogenous social sphere, being excoriated for simply existing, etc.)

this is why they, the cultural appropriators, create identities ex nihilo like being a tranny, gay, wheelchair bound retards (they are larping as retarded) etc. they want to be transgressive but in actuality are boring humans with nothing to say. incels remind them of the savagery and brutality that forms the foundation of current mating practices, the unseen violence brought to the fore in the form of the incel, and this scares them. they dont like being reminded how cutthroat ruthless dating in the current year is like. they want, need the violence to sustain their chad-only cock carousel riding attitude but at the same time must fetishistically disavow all violence (this takes the form of wanting to crack down on the supposed danger incels post to society whilst sustaining their incel oppression) while perpetrating an even more brutal bottom-up, female-empowered, """alpha""" male-only cock swallowing praxis of (DYS-/EU-)GENICS, making the gene pool more disgusting for humanity by breeding with low iq jocks, chads, and tyrones.

in conclusion, fuck these cultural appropriators and probably pedophilic probably belle delphine redditor simps and what i would loosely call "people"

originally posted on NEETS.ME™
Kill them all

I don’t understand the meme

The zoomer would be the actual incel due to his recessed chin

The “incel” on the Right is Chadlike and would actually be a sex haver

faggot chinktok using normies who use our language need to be curb stomped immediately.