Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This meme is literally the case in India and China

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

<≡⸗≡>
-
3d 22h 26m

Cuckdit always calls it “cringe”, but the truth is that because so many girl babies are aborted/killed at birth in India and China there’s a huge gender imbalance and incels there are doomed to loneliness

Saint Kaczynski

Saint Kaczynski

Always on my damn phone.
4d 21h 5m
Made me shed a tear, not gonna lie. I need companionship so badly. I'm alone all the time. I'm too coward to off myself. I just pretend life is good in my head, but deep inside I know it isn't. Why me? Why did I have to be cursed? My soul fated to a meaningless existence. It's beyond sex. I want someone who's there for me.

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

<≡⸗≡>
-
3d 22h 26m
Saint Kaczynski said:
Made me shed a tear, not gonna lie. I need companionship so badly. I'm alone all the time. I'm too coward to off myself. I just pretend life is good in my head, but deep inside I know it isn't. Why me? Why did I have to be cursed? My soul fated to a meaningless existence. It's beyond sex. I want someone who's there for me.
You have internet access, speak fluent English, and are literate, so your life is still better than most people’s I guess. But I know how you feel. Have you tried having a waifu?

highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 2h 41m
you know that what this comic says is a fairy tale and elaborated merketing sheme?
trigger peoples emotions - get trillions

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
288d 18h 8m
El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 47m
They did the same shit in India? I heard that in China they killed female fetuses because men wanted to have a child to help work the fields, not even born and already planning to wageslave the male. :feelskek:

Budacri

Budacri

Recruit
★★
8d 10h 25m
El Enemigo said:
They did the same shit in India? I heard that in China they killed female fetuses because men wanted to have a child to help work the fields, not even born and already planning to wageslave the male. :feelskek:
Never to be born>Born to be a slave

Foids always being privileged

Last edited:
Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
116d 16h 36m
I’ll never forgive those bastards for taking her from me:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I WILL KILL ALL OF THEM

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
79d 6h 22m
Tbh I wouldn’t want a daughter either

S

ShortUglyBald

Greycel
1d 16h 45m
Abortion must be illegal and punished with death unless it's for medical reason or the child is rape bastard

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

<≡⸗≡>
-
3d 22h 26m
Arescel said:
that's true lol
i love u arescel, u always go on my threads and say something supportive like this

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
59d 19h 36m
YuiIsMyCope said:
i love u arescel, u always go on my threads and say something supportive like this
No problem bro

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8