Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This manlet ricecel gymcel ACTUALLY BRAGS and thinks it's not irrevocably OVER for him!

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-

lol @ ricecel

lol @ manlet

lol @ gymcel entry level noob phyisque

lol @ confidence

lol @ commenters thinking this is actually notable

It is so over it never even began.

idk man he looks okish im sure he could get some weeb highschool girl

He isn't ugly but he will struggle due to height + race.

what the hell man, why so negative?
im sure he mogs you

ngl he mogs me in everything except height

He should keep his shirt on and LDAR like the rest of us tbh

There’s no gym for your height

idk man he looks okish im sure he could get some weeb highschool girl
You are absolutely deluded. Even tall ASIAN MODELS do not get any matches on Tinder. If tall ASIAN MODELS get 0 MATCHES ON TINDER then guy like this will get -99999 MATCHES

You are absolutely deluded. Even tall ASIAN MODELS do not get any matches on Tinder. If tall ASIAN MODELS get 0 MATCHES ON TINDER then guy like this will get -99999 MATCHES
thats exaggeration there is ton of girls into kpop thing now so model looking asians surely arent incels..

Someone do an experiment with him and let's see for real. @NeetSupremacist you do lots of these. If it interests you as well to any extent and you can spare a bit of time can you tell us if he gets matches and how many?

I've always been curious for cases like this. He's a 5-5.5/10 Asian guy with a pretty buff body. Is that good enough?

The big question is: Can gym/roids save ethnics?

He will do fine with self hating, liberal white girls (i.e. 90 percent of white girls)

He will do fine with self hating, liberal white girls (i.e. 90 percent of white girls)

Not on tinder.

5'6 no matter how good your face is will turn off most girls.

He is gl
He should get some matches on tinder

All cope and no rope

High tier Asian tbh .. too bad about his height.

This guy would slay on tinder in brazil
Seriously

Femoids love asians. OP is coping. You can tell from his swag that he has sex aplenty

I have no doubts he isn't a virgin even while he is manlet.
He really lucked out tbh.. asianness and manletism are both death sentences In their own right but this guy looks like he transcends race and height

He really lucked out tbh.. asianness and manletism are both death sentences In their own right but this guy looks like he transcends race and height

Pretty sure of that. He 100% would get laid in Eastern Asia or Eastern Europe.

Everythingmogs me, including height and race

Mogs us tbhtbht. He is not bad looking.

lol at entry level physique, this guy is in good shape
I would also bet this guy isn't a virgin

Last edited:
JFL imagine being proud of your manlet height. I dont know which level of cope is that

Whitecels reflexively write off asian guys but what I have seen from white women is that they are more and more starting to like them more than the whites, whitecels can't cope with the thought of their women leaving them for asian guys

in his parents homeland he would be an absolutely Chang puss slayer but in the west he'll be ignored by the majority of women

He looks attractive to me.
I’m currently in a relationship with my girlfriend of 1.5 years! Before her, I’ve never had issues with women and would date pretty frequently.

Probably has a 4 inch cock too.

JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back