Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This man tells his prison rape story

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

I was 18 and I was attending a party at a Holiday Inn with my girlfriend when I was taken to jail. I was a little guy back then, and I had long hair, I was kind of pretty (was he prettyboy Chad back then??)

One of them started sodomizing me, and it hurt so bad that later on, with two of the other guys, I was given a choice and I chose to go down on them rather than get sodomized because the anal sex hurt so much. To the best of my recollection, it was six guys, but it could have been more. I don’t remember any of their faces. I remember one guy’s genitalia, but none of their faces.

I had a girlfriend when I was arrested, but I’ve never really been able to have a functional relationship since then. Because of what happened to me in that cell, I’ve questioned my sexuality so much

this thread has the big gay

Stories like that are ignored but some foid getting playfully slapped on the butt gets the headlines.

fake and gay
2710-8f805de05930dbb7b5c14dcf3c3cb241.jpg

Stories like that are ignored but some foid getting playfully slapped on the butt gets the headlines.
So true, thats not even rape.
No, i dont support any unwanted pyshical contact but they just overreact to simple stuff

Super fake and super gay, plus this would never happen in jail, this would happen in prison and the faggot OP doesn't even know the difference between them.

I was 18 and I was attending a party at a Holiday Inn with my girlfriend when I was taken to jail. I was a little guy back then, and I had long hair, I was kind of pretty (was he prettyboy Chad back then??)

One of them started sodomizing me, and it hurt so bad that later on, with two of the other guys, I was given a choice and I chose to go down on them rather than get sodomized because the anal sex hurt so much. To the best of my recollection, it was six guys, but it could have been more. I don’t remember any of their faces. I remember one guy’s genitalia, but none of their faces.

I had a girlfriend when I was arrested, but I’ve never really been able to have a functional relationship since then. Because of what happened to me in that cell, I’ve questioned my sexuality so much
He wasn't an incel so who cares

Soyboys get the dick

what's up with you and prison rape stories bro

People here are a little bittle edgy, considering the event.

My mother picked me up from jail, and when I told her what happened to me, she said I deserved everything that happened to me. After that, I knew I was on my own.

Now, this made me angry. The emphatic gender btw.

Bet you she would never say a woman deserves rape.
Foids dont care about male rape because they're essentially robots. Foids are programmed to think we still live in fucking caves and that betas getting assraped by grugchad is just the nature of the tribe.