Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This man is the only real Incel the real weeb otaku

he's been doing this for almost 10 years to next to no views, yet is still full of joy in each one

Ascended coper

I wonder what came first, the anime or the inceldom

I dont get how guys like this even cope for so long
I can gurantee he is still somehow bluepilled aswell

Thats probably why he makes this types of videos because he thinks maybe a girl with the same interests will like him
I think alot of youtubers even normie ones do the same thing

I pray I don't end up like this guy: 45 year old zombie and doing weeabo unboxings with no views :feelsohgod:

I dont get how guys like this even cope for so long
I can gurantee he is still somehow bluepilled aswell

Thats probably why he makes this types of videos because he thinks maybe a girl with the same interests will like him
I think alot of youtubers even normie ones do the same thing
Did you think he is still a virgin?

I wonder what came first, the anime or the inceldom
The inceldom of course. Do you think he would be like this if he was born a chad?

Please don't make him bitter, it would be a recipe for suicide, it's admirable that he can be happy, a survivor, but I can't say that he's inspiring.

he's been doing this for almost 10 years to next to no views, yet is still full of joy in each one

Ascended coper
It is the Lack of hyper-awareness that Gives hIm the right conditions to Live in His own bubble. Which to a Degree, is a lesser curse.