Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This man based he know it over built live life to fullest

Wrong, it feels like shit being fat.

He probably does feel like shit and the people liking it do it mockingly but I have a certain admiration and respect, always will, for people who unapologetically do not give a fuck.

of course it will be pukefuel thread of you

I would love to foodcope like that before I rope.

He's found his cope. Who are we to judge?

(He looks miserable tho)

Even as an incel or low tier normie you have more of a shot with women being skinny. It's just how we suppose to be I think.
Yeah, fat people are abominations of the shit food allowed in groceries stores.

That's not fat, that's muscle.

He probably does feel like shit and the people liking it do it mockingly but I have a certain admiration and respect, always will, for people who unapologetically do not give a fuck.
Imagine you try fighting him and he just body slams you into the ground. Human shaped canon ball.

When you inject pure copium intravenously

He looks like he costs dark elixir

Real sigma male, not some pretty boy who begs for validation but pretends not to care.

I am getting to be as fat as this guy. 5ft and 95KG right now. When I hit 100 I might just give up, too hard to keep off the weight when you have turbomanlet unathletic curry genes. I only eat maybe 2500 calories a day too, like not THAT many.

fat ass nigga

Fuck man, why did I have to be born curry. ANYTHING else would be better. Latino I would take. Even being a BBC would be lifefuel.

Fuck man, why did I have to be born curry. ANYTHING else would be better. Latino I would take. Even being a BBC would be lifefuel.
He looks based