Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This makes no sense

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Why almost every women in existence have a bf, and we see them all the time but there many men that are single and virgin? This makes no sense mathematically speaking

More men are born than women. It's 105:100 M/F IIRC.

1. More men than women, especially in the younger demographics
2. Women would rather share a Chad than bother with their looksmatch

More men are born than women. It's 105:100 M/F IIRC.
True, at 1-20, there are more man than women, but when it gets at 20+ years, there are more women than men in every age

chad chasing whores, that's why

Most woman can't even keep a men so they just cycle through the chads and each get a turn.

Women share Chad and consider their backup men 1 through 17 to be their bfs.

Do a tinder experiment with a landwhale and see how many matches she gets. Then think of how much more it would be for an average female, etc.

Why almost every women in existence have a bf, and we see them all the time but there many men that are single and virgin? This makes no sense mathematically speaking

When I go to the grocery store I see tons of single women almost every time I go. But anywhere else I have gone in my life there is always at least 2 dudes to 1 girl.

I eventually figured out that all women without a Chad boyfriend hide inside their house 99% of the time.. only coming out when they absolutely have to like to get food.

They are so ashamed to be seen in public without a Chad boyfriend.. and obviously theyw ill never settle for a sub 7/10 male. But the humiliation of being so genetically inferior to other women that they can't get a Chad, while other women are out with their tall Chad boyfriends.. women would rather sit inside and eat ice cream than go out and face that.

1. More men than women, especially in the younger demographics
2. Women would rather share a Chad than bother with their looksmatch

A lot of foids lie about having a boyfriend to save themselves for Chad