Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This makes me want to drink more

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Over

I hate when that happens

I thought IT gotten to us or something. Lol

almost shat my pants when i saw that error tbh ngl
:feelskek:

Same, but copenhagen instead of helsinki

that was nothing I guess you were joking and in the end we are both using .co
Incel brothers shoudnt fight with ech other, especially when were both cute anime lolis

Over for .co cels

That's quite gay
Cute is beauty, how can people develop cute features if caveman Chad features are still worshipped. It is imperative for males to be cute like cute females to lessen sexual dimorphism and achieve greater equality. Mogging of other males should be shunned and world should be cute and peaceful.

Cute is beauty, how can people develop cute features if caveman Chad features are still worshipped. It is imperative for males to be cute like cute females to lessen sexual dimorphism and achieve greater equality. Mogging of other males should be shunned and world should be cute and peaceful.
We got a GayFakecel on our turf

Last time a checked. Straight guys dont call guys cute
That's it, I'm sending you a sample of my prawns on Imgur. You better update everyone after that. I just like cute faces.

This is basically asian countries. Everyone is neotenous there

I'm drinking rn. In the AM.

God I'm hopeless lol

Whenever that happens I think that I have been permanently blocked